1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does lower end of legend 3 leage get easyer later in the week

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kiwiloganalt, May 14, 2018.

1. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

I am getting a mix of players that either completely crush me with 50-100% more power and better birds or the sort I am used to defeating with most of my health left. Or is it just that my team is not up to legends league
    S80514-21160875.jpg

2. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Yes and no - remember that PvP matchmaking does not consider overall team power, just trophies, and Legends III is comprised of literally everyone who used to be in Champions that was motivated enough to at least increase their score by 1,000 points during the week that Legends was added to the game (but not enough to get their score to 11k), so you're going to see a pretty wide range of opponents. The most active players who do well will eventually increase their score enough that the game will stop pitting them against you if your score isn't going up by the same rate, and those opponents tend to be the ones with stronger teams, so it is possible that your matches would get easier as the week goes on.

There's nothing stopping someone with a maxed out team from just not PvPing as much as other people and thus staying right in the range that the game looks for when selecting your opponents however, and the potential for matches becoming easier is itself predicated on you not doing well in the first place, so I'll tell you what I tell everyone in your position: don't worry about winning and just treat PvP as a free source of keys and gems until your team is further along. Unlocking prestige levels does a lot to improve overall team health, and outlasting your opponent is how you consistently win (the health boosts from the clan perk make it very hard to lose provided you can stay alive long enough to collect them).

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

The order you play your birds make the difference. If I am given your flock i will play it like this: 4, 3, 5, 2.

Bette needs to be above 80 before the SS of 1 comes into play. You may want to swap El Jeffe into Bette's spot for more health.

4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I am in the 8,000-11,000 league because I do not play arena that much. So if you were to go up against my team you would be crushed; however, most the teams that I go up against when I do play are less than 100 level. I don't check their birds, but would imagine they are at your level. Thus, I would not go above this league until you have five 5* birds. Give it time. No need to rush in this game.

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Please don't forget, once your personal arena max score goes beyond 15,000 you will not get 1 gem per point after that.

6. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

The problem with that is that this week 3/4 of the pigs have so much Heath that only a lvl 100 red bird super can kill them so Matilda does more harm than good as she pulls all pigs towards her and Carson doesnt kill many pigs

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Arena is full of bugs this week.