1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does Event Level 50 Beatable?

Discussion in 'FAQ's' started by WilsonTheRedBird, May 26, 2018.

1. WilsonTheRedBird

WilsonTheRedBird Tiny Birdy

like a maxed P10 Team has 47k Power
    But The last level of the event has 78k Pig power
    Is it possible?

Cowboysfan likes this.
  2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

The event battles give buffs:
    350% power buff to Chuck.
    360% power buff to Bomb.
    80% power buff to all "chubby" birds.

So yes, it is easily beatable if you have Chuck.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  3. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

Yes, you have to use the birds its showing that have higher power (Chuck, Bomb & El Jefe) or any birds that are "chubby" In your inventory, look for birds highlighted in purple.

4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I managed to beat it with my very weak event team.

Fringy (P3)
    El Jefe (60)
    Angromedon (P3)
    Terence (74)
    QB (P5)

It’s hard without Chuck or a bunch of chubby birds but certainly not impossible.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I would think you could beat it manually with any decent team but you would not be able to Auto play without buffed birds...

6. Melchid

Melchid Hatchling

I thought I wouldn't be able to do it with my main team, but I did! I just had to organize them so I could make use of their SS on the right place and the 4th try was a victory.

My main team: Fringy Crossfire (Her SS is completely useless outside Arena), Dutch, Angromedon (has an 80% buff), Claude (Contagious, but still strong enough to finish the bosses), wide QB. All of them between P4 and P5 and SS at 6. Team power still at 45k or something like that, but I was able to beat the pigs on 50 floor manually, and I can still beat them in quick battle.

Fringy was my first shot, just to open up space for Angro's SS.
    Angro dealt like 10 or 20% damage to each boss and killed the little piggy, also made my multiplier damn high for QB's SS, I had to move QB to the center lane of my team (it's always the 5th one) and with the multiplier it was able to take down both bosses. Even if one of them had survived, i would have survived to his attack and Claude's SS would have taken him down in next turn ;)

Cowboysfan likes this.
  7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yeah, it's just using a bit of strategy like in the late waves of MPDC...

8. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

The UI for which specific birds are getting boosted scrolls off the screen to the right a bit, El Jefe is the 3rd on the list with a total bonus of +320%.

9. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

1st try, 2nd move. Subsequent replay no more than 3rd move.

El-Jefe (original try) or Bomb (replay). Chuck for 2nd and if necessary 3rd move.

10. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

It seems that chuck is a must for those high levels, accidentally I tried 2 different flocks with identical event power and the 1 with Chuck was about 2* more powerful in practice

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Chuck is a must in almost every aspect of the game. That's why he is the best bird...

12. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Chuck works best if you have at least 2. Put him in #2 and #4 position. Chuck works best if you shoot him straight up or very close to that. The way AI is using him is WRONG.

I now have 4 Chucks since I got 2 more in the just ended Yellow Excavations. My 3rd Chuck is at lvl 67 so he is usable. 4th Chuck is at lvl 51 so not ready yet. IMO "Trial by Fire" is the better evo. "Volatile Present" is unreliable and that bomb is weak.

I am not sure about having more than 4 unless we are talking an all yellow arena week. Better to take a Black or White for the 5th bird just in case for the hard to reach places.

13. TimothyB

TimothyB Tiny Birdy

Here's a video I recorded beating level 50 with a 62k team. Key bird, Grandfather Frost on 2nd turn. The birds he hits will not attack you on the next turn, giving you time for a 3rd attack. In my case, I use Annie for massive damage. This leaves two pigs, and enough time to collect a clan health drop.
    https://streamable.com/hvkwj