1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does 10 silver tickets = gold ticket?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kiwiloganalt, Apr 8, 2018.

1. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

In an hour I'll have 10 silver tickets, if I do hatch all when I get 10 will this give me my 4* bird? Or just random prob 3* birds?

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

NO.
    Gold ticket is a special ticket.
    If you hatch 10 or 25 silver tickets, you are guaranteed nothing. It could be all 3-stars or 2-stars.

3. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Rats, so I have to get 40 silver to probably get a 4* not 10 to definatly get it

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Save up 1350 gems for the Gold 10x ticket. That will give you at least 1 4-stars. I have seen 2 (4 or 5 stars) from that before.

Having been around this game since June 2017 I have seen mountains of garbage (2 and 3 stars) from silver tickets before along with good 4 and 5 stars. Game of chance really.

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Even though they don't explain it well, buying 10 silver tickets with 1350 gems is the exact same as using a gold ticket (guarantees at lest one 4*).
    But, you can spend your individual tickets (regardless of how many you have or hatch at one time) & are guaranteed nothing. It is just random odds per hatch, the odds do not stack unless you use them DURING an event that multiplies your odds.

BTW... you should have received a gold ticket in your inbox a few days ago if you have unlocked MPDC.

6. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

1st of all I am in black on story so I can do insane, 2nd isn't mpdc only avalible if you joined early enough?

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I don't think so, it should open up soon when you reach a certain level (I just don't know what that level is).
    MPDC was busted for a while & was not letting now players play it for a while. I started in early Dec & was not able to play it at all until they fixed it with an update a couple months ago.

8. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

The game says that you have to get to the red reigon to unlock, that's a while seeing as I want insane and I doubt I could get it on normal even currently

9. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

That is when the daily challenge is unlocked, yes.

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Don't worry so much about "insane" yet. Get the Red dungeon open so you can play MPDC & start collecting some of it's weekly clan rewards (silver tickets, gems, totems, etc...).

That is also the point at which you should stop playing story mode until you are much stronger...

11. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

I play for 5 months and got my Carson from regular ticket. Chances are 1 in 1000.

So sometimes you are lucky, sometimes not. USE SILVER TICKETS ONLY DURING EVENTS. Dont try to get second bird, first one is enough. Especially when next event will be for Matilda. So you could even skip hockey and use silver only :)

12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, I'm really bummed I'm going to have to spend 3 Gold tickets & several Silver during the Hockey event so I don loos them... I wish they would raise the max on them both...

BTW... Anyone know if you Loose the Silver tickets that come from chests if your maxed out? I know the regular tickets don't go into your inbox but I don't recall if the Silver ones do (specifically from Chests).

13. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

same with silver

14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

bummer.

15. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Riedgu :)

Just like you playing slightly above 5 months and I've got 3 4* birds out of regular tickets so far, so it IS possible and even may repeat from time to time ;)

Speakin' of chances... What are the odds for something like:

Grand Reward1.png
    Grand Reward2.png

As you can see it happens TOO if you're lucky ;)

Cheers,

W

16. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I cant remember if I ever got a 4* from regular tickets but I get a lot of 4* birds from the Clan Hatch Egg.

17. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

I just got my second one ever from a regular hatch ticket today.

18. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

I got tons of birds from regular tickets. Emphasis is that I wanted Carson so bad and I got it from regular ticket only after 5 months

19. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

What level was the team egg at? Iv gotten crazy amounts of 3*s but no 4*s from lvl 3 team egg, lvl 1 and 2 also give heaps of 3*s So isn't just straight lvl = Max *s

20. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I don't know, but I assume it was at the top level each time I got them.
    I honestly don't care enough to pay attention to the clan egg perk since there are no 4* birds that I want anymore...