1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE HISTORY WITH ME? BE.... LEGENDARY!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Onlong, Nov 19, 2017.

1. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

Everyone, are you starting to get tired of the game? Nothing more to do, achieved all that you can? Looking for some excitement? Well, I got an crazy idea. This is Onlong, leader of Piggy’s Beware( you know our ranking, so this is not some dude asking for others to join them) calling out to all that want to have something exciting to the ABE game - I want to build a new clan from lvl 1 to lvl 20 in 24hrs! Crazy isn’t it? This will go down in the history of ABE. I done the math, 50 players at 104000 coins each will take a clan from lvl 1 to lvl 20.

Now, I got 35 players so far already agree to this, so we are going to go from lvl 1-17 in a day when we hit go. I am pushing for lvl 20. Whether you are interested in actually join the clan (trophy requirement as all other top 5 clans) or just want to be part of the history and gets named as a contributor that makes it all possible (any contribution amount is welcomed!) please message me, the new clan is going to go ahead in 2 weeks. Monday morning of a new week.

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE HISTORY WITH ME!

https://giphy.com/gifs/legendary-ciq2Lfkx0QGre

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Great! Now go from level 1 to LEVEL 25 in under 24 hours...

WilsonTheRedBird likes this.