1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disballance in game between users

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zevilz, Dec 2, 2018.

1. zevilz

zevilz Hatchling

Why such imbalance in chances between users? In the current event, some of the users do not have gates at the last levels. They also bred all three birds in the first 2 days of the event with a small chance of breeding. And for some, the gate through the level is at the last levels and cannot bring out all the birds with a high chance of hatching. I take the data in my clan and in other chats on the game.

I just belong to the second. Already the second day I can not pass level 84 with the gate. Very often I can not go through the first wave. Not enough strength. I can’t even get a second bird, let alone a master claude. Now the chance of launching is already 22x. In total, about 200 silver tickets and 5 gold tickets were spent for the entire event, but only 1 bird out of three was received.

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Gate of Hell is a known issue. Someone in my clan went in with Master Claude, regular Claude and few others; just managed to survive long enough to get thru. Master Claude's team usually have around 200K health, good for taking damages until you can deal with the mob.

3. PolliSoft

PolliSoft Tiny Birdy

And regarding hatching/"breeding", it's all about chance.
    The statistics distribution that Rovio uses during events allows for these big differences in the number of tickets you're describing.

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

These top event levels are tough for reasons. It is not meant for all players to get thru. And yet some get them done in relatively poor teams in others eyes. The seasoned players will be complaining if they are easy. We usually auto play for first 50 levels in this current format.

5. Stevie2k

Stevie2k Hatchling

I play two different accounts on two different devices and yes, it is definitely not fair how these statistic things work, one account got master claude at 1:4x and the other did not no matter what I spend. (i stopped at 1:25x...) ... but this is always the case for statistic, right? There are a lot of people out there playing lotto with chances lower than 1 : 1 Million... and some win and some loose...

I think that it IS fair if you look over time.... on one event you have bad luck and the next event goes easy...

That's life guys ;-) Stop complaining and read some books about statistic ;-)

PolliSoft and Epic Buttstomp like this.