1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Difference between event and normal scout markers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kiwiloganalt, Apr 15, 2018.

1. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

other than getting event points what are the differences and which would you think is best once you have completed all event rewards?
    Iv noticed that there are no wave or mini dungeons and that occasionally event normal can drop silver tickets but not shure which is a bigger difference and if I missed something else

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

On average, the NON-event markers are more likely to give silver tickets.

3. Gildan

Gildan Tiny Birdy

Event markers vary from event to event. Most will only have regular event pigs, boss pigs, and PvP battles, but events like Beach Brawl always spawn a PvP battle, with Boss, Wave, Mini-dungeons, and Team battles as the other possibilities, and one variation of the Pirate event always spawns a wave battle. But for events with the typical list of 3 event birds, it will just be regular pigs or boss pigs (and PvP).

You're more likely to get silver tickets from non-event markers simply because there's a greater variety of battle types that can reward them, with most events you just have boss pigs as a source.

4. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Tiny Birdy

This last event absolutely stunk for silver tickets...the ONLY ones I got were from the prize track...I do not believe I received any from boss battles (which were also far and few between during the event). Well...maybe I got one, but it was such a rare occurrence during this event that I do not recall receiving any!!

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I only got 1 during event. Even the regular scouts have been dry for the last 2 days.
    I am thinking they lowered the drop rate even lower AGAIN. Probably trying to force people to get them from the daily Tower...

6. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Tiny Birdy

Starman :)

That's right - CAN confirm it - battled dozens bosses piggies through the whole event using event markers and I've got 1 (one) silver ticket from the fights alltogether...

Cheers,

W

Gatorops likes this.
  7. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Tiny Birdy

Wolf :)

I am treating all those boss fights (if any pop up) as plain REGULAR ones, with slightly more coins, snouts and mats... Nothing to be excited though, like I was in the past - while encountered that SPECIAL fight, cause it was very likely I will stash another ticket from it... Today's is nothing special no more, sad to say... As it goes for prizes and even ''featured'' birds...

Cheers,

W

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Well, the last few months I was averaging maybe 1.5 silver tickets a day from non-event scouts.
    I'm not excited about it, just making the observation. But, with all the changes lately, I honestly do think they lowered the average again...

9. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I got a few more than that, but definitely never many during the big events...for that matter during most of the smaller events I just a few more than days with no events

10. Gildan

Gildan Tiny Birdy

I got like something like 4 or 5 from boss pigs during the event, and I've received another 4 or so from various mini-dungeons/wave battles/boss pigs from non-event markers over the past couple of days (clan finished unlocking rewards with a day and a half or so left and there was literally no point even trying to grind out a higher event score given just how far in the lead the top 3 clans were).

I've had previous events where the ratio of boss pigs spawned versus silver tickets rewarded was as bad as maybe 1 out of every 7, so I don't think there's actually been a change in the drop rate, just runs of bad luck (or the reverse).