1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did not get event reward

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by namless01, Apr 23, 2019.

Tags:
  1. namless01

namless01 Hatchling

As title says, i did not get my event reward. This is a common issue, i'm used to it but today i got nothing. Restarted the game, changed camp - main screen etc but reward did not pop up. Similar problem always happens at the end of the week, pvp rewards. I always need to restart my game in order to get my reward, if i don't do it game directs me pvp match that should be finished already.

There are several bugs/issues tho:
    On event matches, sometimes when you hit the pig it goes out of the map = out of the range = auto loss. (have screenshots about this, it happened on previous event(s))
    On event matches, sometimes on higher levels tiny pig shots drain my health bar 50%.
    On PVP matches, pig(s) that should be died on previous round (they laterally have 0 health) was still alive and it dies to next round which hurts my or other players health bar.
    Not a bug but game needs an update about getting better performance (lags out, better ram usage; like it sometimes uses 800mb of ram which causes lag-freezing).

jason bowden likes this.