1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did I miss something to ROVIO???

Discussion in 'FAQ's' started by Gene.R.B, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Gene.R.B

Gene.R.B Hatchling

Hello, I'm one of ABE player.
    I wanted to enjoy recent event. I got Eddie the bird which is good thing. But... That's the end.

The image that I attached was taken today (In South Korea, p.m. 4.15. 2nd November )
    As you can see I used lots lots lots lots of tickets and gems until x27!!!
    Did I miss something wrong to ROVIO?????????????
    I even got only one 5 star bird. EVEN THAT WAS NORMAL BAYRON!!!! not the special one....

PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!!! :(

Attached Files:

2. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Most Best Staff Member

sorry that's just how hatches work! You're upping your odds every time you play, but it's still a matter of chance!

3. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

It really is a gamble. I got 2 Eddies early on, and then my multiplier was up to x21 when I went to bed last night. I didn't get special Byron or Annie. Nor did I get *any* other 5* birds and only some run of the mill 4* birds that were guaranteed in my 10x tickets. It was a bummer. Maybe next year though, yah? Unfortunately the event birds are never guaranteed. You've gotta go into it knowing there's a chance you won't get anything. Don't raise the bar too high or you'll always be disappointed. Good luck in the next event! =)

4. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Gamble and luck. That's how hatching works

5. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

Not to mention that Byron doesn’t reset the multiplayer.... I gained most of my non event birds that way. The odds are better and they are not counted as a featured bird. Events are also good for prestige totems, ss totems and anger totems. The all round quality of rewards is better accross the board

6. mimichiara85

mimichiara85 Hatchling

Well, im lvl 70 and never EVER got 1 5* bird. i play all events, keep my prem tickets for those yet nothing... in the last few days I've spent around 35prems (in 3 times 10~12 tickets) with only ONE 4*, all the rest 2 and 3*...

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018