1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear Rovio: Latest PVP Changes are BAD :/

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vexim, Aug 7, 2017.

1. RyogaDyana

RyogaDyana Super Cool Bird

claude vs claude can go on for more than 10 rounds, no joke~

epecially team claude with multiple chuck and annie, basically that's what happening at the highest peak scores

Terrence likes this.
  2. Terrence

Terrence Super Cool Bird

i can totally feel you here...i have battled your team countless times in Arena assuming you are RyogaDyana from Bluemoon Clan. Am from Persian Bird Clan (TTYB). It's extremely competitive to battle fellow teams with Claude as the team lead.

My only issue here is...THE REWARDS system in champions league. why is Rovio punishing the top active players by lumping all of us up and 'killing' and battling each other till kingdom comes BUT yet the payout is so completely and utterly off sync with the effort put in?

I agree with Rovio in making the grouping fair by lumping up players of the same category...but for heaven sake, REWARD us accordingly. I rather be in diamond league now given that the rewards system is giving out the same gems. I am almost certain it's ALOT easier to get top in diamond league for me. (currently have 18841 trophies at time of posting)

Vexim and RyogaDyana like this.
  3. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

Totally agree... it's a death match in the zone, ranging a measly 100-200 trophies between players. Those who got to play more wins, and when you have 2-3 players play this game religiously, it's a blood bath...

4. Archon

Archon Tiny Birdy

I love the changes. What doesn't jive is the match making. Even with Claude being my most powerful bird, it did nothing when I (team power 17k +/-) get thrown into the ring with a Claude-less opponent with all maxed prestige-leveled 5 star birds. It took getting all the pigs on his side to attack at once to even visibly register the teeny-tiniest bit of health being taken off...then the super overpowered opponent kills ONE pig and my health is cut cleanly in half. In most instances the change had made things more fun. But c'mon Rovio...fix the matchmaking. Base it on team power alone instead of trophies, and add a feature that makes the first move a simultaneous throw by both opponents. Who ever kills more pigs or gets more pigs into their opponents side takes the next turn. That way, combined with proper matching, it can be anyone's game. It would also open the door to live real time pvp instead of AI controlling someone's mock ensemble of a real player's team.