1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dear Rovio, I know you dont play your own damn game, but...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wintermute, Apr 9, 2018.

1. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Epic,
    I would swap out one of your black birds with QB. He is a CRUSHER in PVP & MPDC (especially if you chose the Wide evo).

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
  2. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Buttstomp :)

Well... As it goes for myself still win 100% of my battles - first some ''The Doors'' thing with Van Damme (''Break On Through To The Other Side''); then mark as many pigs as I can with Frosty... Annie & Matilda been used to grab powerups... And just waiting patiently when health bar of my opponent drops to zero... Is that simple ;)

Cheers,

W

3. Witkacy [PL]

Wintermute :)

Few minutes ago went on battle with 3 pigs: one tiny little, medium and the giant one... And my opponent has TWO Claudes (one as the leader with Strong Evo + 2nd one Contagious Evo)... Beaten him/her up within 4 minutes... Oh and my opponent's level was 119 so just 11 lower than myself... So... This is all the way DOABLE to win the opponent(s) having Claude as the leader...

Cheers,

W

4. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

Opponent level is an utterly meaningless stat, at your level you should know that... There is more to heal oriented teams than having two Claudes. I am not saying it is not doable (why caps?) but there are cases when it takes way more time than its worth (including the type the three pigs are). "Marking with Frosty" is not always the second round move because opponent can open with Chucks firetrail negating "Frosty".

5. Witkacy [PL]

Wintermute :)

This was just an example, haven't said that it always working... Any way that actually works for you, while you beat the teams is good... Sure don't know what birds you're having and how do you play with them, yet apparently you having problems with beating certain opponents and that's why such tread has been set - while there's no problem with any fights with ANY teams... Sure you can always give up the battle while you see it's too hard for you or takes too much time to accomplish... I don't have such problems, yet I've read your thread before I started my PvP fights this week and really thought that something went wrong and some battles would be lost, cause imagined myself all those ''endless'' battles... Nothing like that is happening (luckily)...

Cheers,

W

Wintermute likes this.