1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deadswine evo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SuzyQ, Aug 9, 2018.

1. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Tiny Birdy

Hi all- I have been late in evolving my Deadswine and wanted to hear of folks opinions on the best evolution now that the dust has settled. I did search the forum before asking and didn’t find much. Rising the Stakes vs Thrilling Beats. Thanks in advance.

2. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Rising the Stakes, hands down, if you have even a passing interest in using DEDSW1N3 in PvP - he has the same damage #s as Matilda does in that version, while Thrilling Beats does less, which makes that version the single least damage-dealing 5-star white bird in the game, as Matilda previously had the lowest base damage #s (she's good for reasons other than raw damage). The special trait that makes the pigs hit harder isn't a downside if they're all either dead or on the opponents side of the line, while making pigs attack each other is only useful in PvP if those are on your side of the line; since both versions of the super shot push things backwards quite a lot (and the only pigs that attack each other would be ones struck by the beam who survive), there shouldn't really be a time when Thrilling Beats works out to anything but less damage to your opponent.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

ugh, i think he is a WAY under powered white bird. Disappointing IMO
    I went with Rising Stake. Not sure if the other would be any better?

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    Cowboysfan likes this.
  4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

A collector bird is all I can say. He can't even make it to the dungeon team.

5. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Tiny Birdy

Interesting and thanks for the responses. I had the sense that people didn’t love him (a la Lady Bacon) which is why I didn’t rush to evolve him. I will go with Rising the Stakes

Cowboysfan likes this.
  6. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

The other is glitchy

7. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Tiny Birdy

P.s. what is the deal with Rovio’s lackluster event bird turnout? Last good bird was QB....

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

They dont seem to want us to have very good birds. That way we keep going after new ones hoping they wont suck...

Frost & QB was a really nice month though, Half a year ago!!!

9. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

Miffy and Angromedon were good too :p

10. Epic Buttstomp

QB is good for sure.
    Miffy is decent with that multiple shots evo.
    Angromedon is as good as a blue bird will get.
    Frost. I am surprised he hasn't shown up in a random event even as a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd even.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  11. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

He was 2nd Bird in Miffy's event

Cowboysfan likes this.
  12. Epic Buttstomp

It didn't help as it took me all the way to 27x before Miffy showed up.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  13. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

I chose the Frankenstein one and it extremely goes well with Xenoflocker’s Hunter Shot. Rising The Stakes can harm you if you’re not careful but does more damage in the long run.

Frankenstein for PvE.
    Robot for PvP.

If you can play him with the correct birds and strategy he could be very helpful.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    Cowboysfan likes this.
  14. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Tiny Birdy

Would love a Frost event - Frost is one of my favorite birds. Rovio at its best. I even miss Eddie. Don’t think we will see him again given the expiration of the licensing deal.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  15. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Lady Bacon was easier to get and also turned out to be pretty good (QB is better, but not much else in the 2SS category competes), while DEDSW1N3 lives in "not Matilda" category that every other 5-star white bird except Fringy occupies (and that's only because of her leader ability, if you're not using that then she's right back in that category too), but he still has his place.

Specifically, if you already had a team that's just a number of Chucks and Matildas (or some other mixture of Normal body type birds), DEDSW1N3 makes a great team leader since that way everyone gets the bonus damage.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    Cowboysfan likes this.
  16. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Some truth to that

17. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

Can anyone post Screenshots on Deadswines Evos? I've never seen him.

18. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

[​IMG]

19. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

upload_2018-8-12_7-42-23.jpeg

20. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy