1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daily Login Reward??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Starman.thc, Jul 10, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Maybe they can also give out evolved birds in the daily login too. Then I'll actually be happy about having a 4* at the end because I know I can fuse it into a 5*. However if they make a 5* available then it should still be level 1.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  2. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

I HIGHLY doubt they will ever make another 5* available. Its seems they have done their usual of, the test group gets to experience how amazing Rovio could make it.. then everyone else gets the worse version when its rolled out globally. Exactly like they did with EM. The one thing they seem to have done with the daily login that i think is a good idea, is new players seem to all get the doris version when they start playing. Which i think is great for them since they start with a 4* that they can start levelling up straight away amd gives them an idea of what 4*s are capable of and why they should be looking to hatch them. Plus it also gives them good gems in that version to start them off.

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

yeah, Im on the crappy 20 day bird one now... likely going to be the main one going forward, possible alternating with the 12 day bird one.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  4. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

They gave my the same one. Tried skipping to reset but still have it.

5. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

If anyone else is wondering:
    Skipping a day on your daily login will just mean you're 1 day behind, with no consequence.
    Oh, and you can watch a video for an extra daily login bonus to catch up.

A. Wolf likes this.
  6. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Oh, how much I want to punch their staff in the face, I have been robbed of 20 gems and Kowalski because they thought it would be a good idea to reset my uncompleted daily login rewards.

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

BUT, it is a free addition... so its not like they nerfed a pre-existing reward.

8. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

BUT THEY STOLE MY REWARDS!

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

missed that post while I was typing i think...

10. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Its funny how you compare them to the thief pig haha :D

Cowboysfan likes this.
  11. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Bit odd. I skipped a day once unintentionally and I got exactly how I described it.
    Unless you didn't complete the reward card before it reset? I'm assuming so.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  12. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

I didn’t but they are jerks so that’s why

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

solid logic

Cowboysfan likes this.
  14. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

10/10, I agree.

A. Wolf likes this.