1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daily Login Reward??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Starman.thc, Jul 10, 2018.

1. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

20 days? Mine is 12...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  2. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

My schedule looked similar to the one on the second page of this thread (skit's post) except instead of getting a bird every third day, I get one every fifth day, with gold and gems in- between. On day 20 I get Billie. I liked getting gems every day!!

Cowboysfan likes this.
  3. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

I think I am getting the same Billie reward at the end of 20th.

4. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Just skip a day and see if it changes

5. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

With Prestige totems getting harder by the day, I would need 4 star birds for prestiging so i can’t take the risk. If you are planning to skip a day, please report back with findings

6. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

I’m not skipping mine. I’m too far into it

7. Starman.thc

Sorry, the only way to skip a day would be to miss a day of other daily rewards...not worth it. So I will just plod along and accept the apparently inconsequential daily rewards and see what happens on day 21...

8. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Mine switched from from the Doris/Gems/10x Berries version to the one you have, except the 4-star bird at the end is... Doris. Hurrah.

But seriously, daily gems was nice and all but it was free stuff on top of what we normally get just from playing, not a replacement for existing rewards - it doesn't really matter if it gets switched around. It would be nice to know why that happens and if it's going to keep doing that forever or if this is more focus-group testing without telling us we're in focus groups, but at the end of the day it's just different free stuff.

9. Starman.thc

The complaint is simply about the constant downgrading of anything worthwhile they offer us. Back in the olden days we could get golden tickets from premium chests, Gems were available in EM, and MPDC had a 20 level limit, etc... I agree it is all just extra stuff, but the consistent effort to scale back whatever it is that benefits us is frustrating. Why offer all those gems to the general public without any mention of the fact they are TESTING as opposed to rolling out something. As I have said many times in this forum, I used to spend money (not a small amount either) but this is why I have absolutely stopped spending money on this game...their contempt for the loyal PAYING customer is egregious.

A. Wolf likes this.
  10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Starman ~ Good post!

Also, the inconsistent rewards for different players / servers is ridiculous. If they want to change the daily rewards each week, so be it, whatever. Just make it the same for everyone!!!

Also, what data can they possibly be expecting to gather from a FREE login reward? There is nothing to beta test at all. You cant ignore that free reward when it pops up & if you could, who would?

11. Starman.thc

The only data that I can think of is the feedback they get from their various sources (facebook, Forums, etc...). Unfortunately for them this forum would be a great place for feedback if they allowed new players to join and offer their perspective, but they only get the handful of us here...

12. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I think we should post on their Facebook page everyday stating they need to repair this forum

13. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

What Alien event are they talking about?

15. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I'm guessing a entirely new 1 with Probotnik most likely being the 2nd bird.

16. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Oops, I misread it. I thought they were saying it was happening now...

17. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

18. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

19. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

That's an observation that's not without merit, but there have been some pretty positive shifts the other way as well - just look at the event rewards we've had for the past several events now: you used to maybe get a stack of 500 gems as the penultimate clan reward, now we're tripping over them, and the other stuff is all useful things we actually need and not "a single anger totem" or "200 evolution essence". The one-time stage rewards for events have also been dramatically improved overall, and making the event system run on a parallel resource fixes almost every issue I had with it before.

The remaining problem they haven't addressed with the event system is more an issue for their potential revenue stream than a complaint I have with it: with no other reward besides the event tokens after stage 50, there still isn't really any reason to sink gems into getting more points once your personal/clan rewards are unlocked, unless you're willing to spend enough to ensure you or your clan make it to the top 10. It seems to me that you'd have more people spending gems if the system wasn't set up to make doing that literally pointless for the majority of players; on the flip side, it makes the decision not to really easy.

A. Wolf likes this.
  20. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

They do seem to have listened to the constructive criticisms of different aspects of the original event island. For example im really liking that they listened and changed the birds they give as rewards, to already levelled and evolved to birds, instead of just normal 1-4* birds you could get in a normal hatch. It really helps out new players get up and running in building their teams.