1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daily Login Reward??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Starman.thc, Jul 10, 2018.

1. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yeah, EM felt different the last 2 weeks or so. Not quite as greedy with several early pigs but I though it might have just been coincidence...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  2. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Countdown to the new reward grid

3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Mines exactly the same as last weeks daily bonuses so I get free gems again.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  4. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

I got the 1 star 2 star 3 star 4 star but I get Kowalski and I don’t have him so... :)

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yeah, I got the crappy bird layout as well...
    Boo Rovio! Make it the same for everyone!

Cowboysfan likes this.
  6. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

It seems like they have gave out more versions of the one me and skit where on this time round, im still on that version since it ran longer than the doris version

Cowboysfan likes this.
  7. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I have the exact same as last week...Doris for day one, gems all week until the end where I get 10 berries (which are not all that helpful since the events no longer tie into scout usage).

8. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Same here, though you won't see me complaining about extra berries (not like I need staggering amounts of gold or anything to finish leveling up my collection, no sirree). Eagle Mountain though... I'm not sure the extent of just what they changed but they have massively boosted the quantity of the rewards. I only got to around level 25 yesterday before calling it quits (and then just because I'd received silver tickets very early on, I typically don't continue past the first pig I run into), and I still walked out with several thousand gold, hundreds of evolution materials, etc.

I think they've realized that the possibility of surefire rewards for reaching a set of floors doesn't really tempt people to spend gems to continue if all they're actively giving up, at that moment, is something like 75 gold and 20 evolution materials, so the individual floor rewards have been turned WAY up.

9. Starman.thc

Yes, it seems they have changed the pig patterns for eagle mountain...I also no longer am guaranteed a silver at level 20. I hate to admit it, but have spent a whole lot of gems lately on this new generosity. So many that I am going to have to rethink what justifies spending as blowing through 1600 gems each time can eat into my stash. I walked away with 22 silvers last evening at level 48 (wanted so badly to continue, but would not risk spending another 1600).

Cowboysfan likes this.
  10. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

My eagle mountain is still terrible! Are they possibly trying out new tests on players on the quiet? I know they tried to do that update that caused the EM loop hell on the quiet but got found out since they broke it.

11. Starman.thc

Hard to tell, but clearly something has changed...and I fear I am not helping the cause by spending...lol

12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I'm not sure what the update was supposed to do when they broke EM a few days ago but mine changed pattern about 10 days before that.
    My clan leader was told it crashed because they were "working on a game update".
    So, who knows... its Rovio, the only certainty is that they will make greedy & stupid changes while adding more bugs even if there are some accidental good changes in the process...

13. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I am not sure if you all got the same or not but my daily log in for this week is covering 2 weeks and the final prize is Zain (4* black bird). The daily rewards are crappy at best compared to last week. Honestly, not enough to motivate me to log in daily if I was not a daily player already. Thus, a waste of effort by Rovio in my opinion.

14. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

I don’t think the rewards matter much to longtime/daily players although I would never say no to a 5* bird I don’t have/another one I already have just for collection. I think the target audience here is new players and it helps them atleast get one 4* if not 5* bird to get them interested in playing further. The attrition rate for new players under level 20 is probably extremely high and Rovio wants a bigger user base which makes sense.

I remember how difficult it was when I started to play the game, to get a 4/5 star bird for pvp

Cowboysfan likes this.
  15. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

You are probably correct. The confusing thing is why tease the daily rewards system with good to great rewards for all players like they did last week. Not talking about the select few that got Chuck, but with diamonds and one 4* bird it was good for all players and supported the new players in doing more events battles by giving them diamonds to spend.

I honestly think the attrition rate is mostly caused by the unreachable targets during events without spending significant amounts of money. A dollar/Euro here and one there is okay for new entry level players. 10-100 dollar/Euro+ per event would make the best angry birds fan quit early on. The other significant reason is the amount of time a new player has to use is another reason for high attrition. Big clans do not want these players which is bad for new players. Thus, I guess my conclusion is that this game is not set up to support all levels of players.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  16. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Agreed, the daily rewards is a big help to new players & is clearly aimed toward them. BUT, having different rewards on different servers (seems to be what's going on here) is unacceptable.
    I cant think of any other game (company) that operates so willy nilly like these idiots do. Changing the rules & rewards mid way through an event, inconsistent rewards, trying to sneak invisible updates, non stop bugs & crashes, nerfing rewards with every update, flat out lying to it's customers as a company wide motto, etc... Its just REALLY BAD BUISNESS & I cant believe a company operating this way has remained afloat (albeit gasping for air) this long...

Also, FWIW... I doubt they will ever give another 5* bird in the daily login. That Chuck that some got was most likely a mistake.

17. Starman.thc

I think it had been clarified earlier in this thread that the Chuck reward was for those that were in some sort of beta for the new rewards system, not one of the permutations of the current system...

18. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yes, agreed. I don't think I implied otherwise did I?

19. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

No. I did not take it that way; however, probably a good reminder for some others so they don’t get their hopes up for the future

20. Starman.thc

Last night I got the crappy 1, 2, 3, then 4 star bird layout that lasts 20 or so days...hoping this is not the final evolution of this perk...but clearly I have to deal with it for the next 3 weeks...