1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cyril - Best Evolution?

Discussion in 'FAQ's' started by DivePhilippines, Sep 26, 2017.

1. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

I got Cyril in the most recent event and pushed hard to up him as he is my only yellow 5*. I am almost ready to evolve him, after one more dungeon, and need to know the best Evo and why. All the Cyrils I have faced in the arena had the afro; I don't believe I have seen one yet with the Mohawk so I'm kinda guessing the former may be the better of the two.

2. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

It doesn't really matter if you don't have fans, because both evolutions require Cyril to hit fans for a boost.

I personally chose Slippery because he can basically kill all pigs in the arena after that massive speed, not to mention that he could also hit the fans again for another speed boost. However, it's up to you if you want raging. It's a damage boost, but my logic would be what's the point of more damage and less speed if you'll probably hit the pigs less?

3. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

I agree somewhat; no fans, no boost. So the dungeon is definitely a bomb. But I hadn't gotten a response and evolved to Raging. Last night I had arenas that had plenty of fans, good for the rockers, and Cyril was flying like crazy killing all pigs. But in Pecker the fans were few, on one side, with half way up on my side. This proved almost entirely useless for Cyril and the other rockers.
    Thanks for your response. Now if I can only get a blue 5*.