1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Customer services changes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tigerangels42038, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I do that too. I average 200-400 items in my mailbox at all times. With the old ipad and the mailbox around 400 +/- then it would freeze or not allow me to scroll down. Months ago I could go into my settings and delete my internet history and cookies and it would free up enough RAM to improve performance, but toward then of my last ipad it did not help much. With the ipad it is much better. Doesn't seem to be the problem that Tiger...8 and his/her clan mates are experiencing though

2. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

My problem is definitely the game, ive tried 4 different devices and its the same across the board. Ive ran tests on my internet connection, cleared caches and other bits and pieces. I even wiped and reset a Samsung Tab S2 so the game had all the RAM to itself, no difference. Im out of ideas of what i can do on my end lol :rolleyes:

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I have NO SCOUT MARKERS at all since about 10 min after the event ended early this morning. I even updated the game from google play store... still all missing.
    Anyone else?

Cowboysfan likes this.
  4. Tigerangels42038

Ive been getting the usual scout markers disappearing with a quick reboot bringing them back. Is there another new update?

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

there was when I looked this morning. Hoped it would fix it, but nope.

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

It just self corrected when the day changed. I was hoping that would fix it... Yay!

7. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Great news. Hopefully it was just a one time occurrence

8. CheepThrills

CheepThrills Hatchling

Where do we send support Mine have been deleted continuously

9. Tigerangels42038