1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Customer services changes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tigerangels42038, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

I know its been talked about a little in another thread but i thought id give this its own thread.

More and more players are losing the + button in the help and support section therefore they are unable to put in tickets to customer services. I put a ticket in to see if i could get some answers since this was effecting more and more of my clan.

This is the reply i got... 20180717_104845.jpg
    20180717_072412.jpg
    20180717_072326.jpg
    So what does everyone think? Will it impove and speed up the support system or is it just another way for them to ignore the problems the game has?
    I had already been sending my players there when i found it last week, but as far as i know none of them have had any answer through yet.
    Also you got to love how they keep sending players here, when they have already been told, multiple times, that new members cant join because the recaptcha still isnt working properly! Lol :rolleyes:

Cowboysfan likes this.
  2. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

They don't want to answer tickets. I still have the ability to submit them in-game, but it doesn't matter. FOUR tickets have been deleted without any reply whatsoever in the last few days. And if it weren't for this thread I wouldn't have been able to submit one on the website either, because it's extremely hidden now. I'm very disappointed in Rovio's "support." It is totally unacceptable to blatantly ignore your playerbase in such a way. I love this game, but at this point, I kinda hope Rovio chokes. :mad:

A. Wolf, annem302 and Cowboysfan like this.
  3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

If you think a few days is bad, they have taken 2+ weeks to respond to me on MANY occasions...

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
  4. metztli013

That's the thing- they DIDN'T respond. I too have waited weeks for a reply which does suck. But I would rather wait a couple weeks for a reply than be blatantly ignored in one day. They just simply deleted the tickets without even acknowledging my existence. That is far more infuriating, imo. Not exactly a good idea to treat your playerbase in such a way. It's fine though. I won't stop submitting the ticket. They can delete it, I'll just keep submitting on both the website and in-game. I'm very stubborn and persistent that way =)

A. Wolf likes this.
  5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, they deleted my last 3 open tickets a couple weeks ago. 2 of which I was actively corresponding with them about.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  6. Tigerangels42038

In the last few days ive noticed they are deleting tickets without answering now. I had a couple of mine disappear so i asked the rest of my clan and the same has been happening to them as well. I did put a ticket in late last night after getting a restart message at the loading screen of major peckers which cost me 100 gems, adam answered that within the hour which is unusually efficient for them. In saying that it was a canned response that its my connection that caused the fault and to join the forum for help :rolleyes:, so it wouldnt exactly have taken much time to answer. But even so it was the fastest ive had a response off them in months, so i was wondering if all the recently deleted tickets were so they could move things to whatever new system they are planning? Suppose we will just need to wait and see how things pan out.

(P.s does anyone else wish the eye roll emoji was more sarcastic looking? It would more accurately reflect how i feel when using it lol)

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yes, these emojis are as inaccurate & inept as Rovio... lol

8. metztli013

Well, glad to know it isn't just me. But it's extremely frustrating nonetheless.

9. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

If they ignore my request to transfer my data to my new device I will flood them with emails

10. Tigerangels42038

Would it not be easier to make a facebook account for the game, link it and switch then it switch it yourself by just logging on on the new device?

11. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I was hoping that this was that simple...my current device seems to be stretching to accommodate this game (as judged by the heat when playing), so I have been thinking about linking the game to a FB account and playing on other devices. I thought that once you link the game you can essentially play on any device. Is this not the way it works??

12. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

You understand the process correctly, linking the game to a Facebook account lets you do that. Support is capable of restoring your progress if you accidentally deleted the local data, or got a new phone or whatever (the only time I've bothered opening a ticket was when I accidentally wiped my game progress), but there's no reason to get them involved at all if your account is linked.

13. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

It unhooked from FB

14. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I have a basic idea on how a job interview at Rovio goes;
    "You've demonstrated a bad attitude, an inability to listen to others and you're completely enamoured with greed. Welcome to Rovio's customer service team."

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, I had a totally crazy ticket response this morning. Last night I put one in about a few dungeon freezes yesterday.
    So, a new girl responds very nicely saying they are aware the problem needs to be fixed & they are sorry. Here are 30 keys as compensation...

WHAT THE ???? I haven't had a nice, quick & efficient ticket response like that in maybe 6 months?

Cowboysfan and Tigerangels42038 like this.
  16. Tigerangels42038

Wow lets hope they keep her! Have you had any freezes in the rest of the game? Mine freezes every 10 mins then i need to reboot game. Its driving me nuts! My nephews also have the game and on theirs ive seen the app shut down for no reason, constant reloads when trying to collect from MPDC, chat going offline and video ads failing so they are missing out on gold rewards, tickets and scouts. Its all been since the latest update :mad:

Cowboysfan likes this.
  17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

once in a while but not as bad this week as some (except for those dungeons). Most common used to be arena errors.

I am pretty sure its server to server issues. I know several that cant even play more than 2 min...

18. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I had this probably with iPad Air 1. I broke it and bought a new one and rarely have this problem now. It does reset when I am collecting a lot of the Chrystal hearts and colored birds of the day. With old iPad it crashed, froze so much at times I just wanted to quit the game

19. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

A couple of folks in my clan had been experiencing rampant instability immediately prior to this most recent update, but they had both been in the habit of using their mailbox as overflow storage; clearing those out stopped most/all of the crashing issues they were having. Connection lost errors though are definitely a server thing (unless your network is actually dropping and reconnecting).

20. Tigerangels42038

Its been happening since the update, some of my clan mates lost out on the 250 gems in mpdc because the game just kept crashing everytime they clicked on major pecker. I dont know whats going on really.