1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Current event birds??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VeronicaVaughnV, Sep 1, 2017.

1. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

• (First let me say that I DO realize that you can hatch a "non-event" 4 or 5 star bird when using the multiplier).
    What disappoints me is that all the birds shown as event birds (the pictures next to the gold egg multiplier) are only 4 star birds. This means that if you get one of these birds (all of which I already have or don't want) the multiplier goes all the way back down to one. Why exactly would Rovio not put a single 5 star bird as an event bird this time?
    I keep reading about Matilda coming up in the next event and I am wondering if she is part of this group of event birds that just isn't showing up for me, or if her event won't start until this one ends? I don't want to waste my precious hoarded tickets on any of the 4 star "good girl birds" shown but I also don't want to miss my chance to get Matilda.... Can anyone tell me if she is part of the current event multiplier?

Matticus likes this.
  2. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

We think Matilda will be next event. I am not using any of my tickets in this event unless my single golden tickets get above 20. I have 3 x10 sitting and waiting for Matilda.

Night likes this.
  3. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

In my case as a collector, I just wanted to get Bette, so i used 1 x10 ticket, 20 single hatch premium tickets, and 2700gems... lol

So I got what I wanted, plus 2 jimmys, 1 ron, 1 carson (yey!) , 2 kawolskis, and 1 el gigante.

Bridget likes this.