1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cream of the Crop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sasha Berry, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Sasha Berry

Sasha Berry Hatchling

Hi all. The Cream of the Crop reward (in collections) should be awarded when you prestige a L100 bird. I have 5 P birds now if various levels and award hasn’t been given. I submitted a ticket but the ever helpful Matys just said he couldn’t allocate me gems as that would be unfair to other players. I’ve replied again with screenshots but no answer. WTH? And I can’t insert screen shots here as there is an error uploading file (x 100)

2. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Several of those items don't appear to work anymore. I know that one originally wouldn't mark complete until you had so many birds at P5, but back then P5 was the maximum level. That changed to P8 for 4 stars and P10 for 5 stars some time ago, so it could be a coding issue or that newer players have to hit the higher prestige levels. Others like the "main event" one only started working again when they brought back the pirate landing events for a time. I would go back and ask if you now have to hit the new maximum levels, or if it is still set at P5. And to post a pic out here you often have to resize it. 20190211_152209.jpg

Goober likes this.
  3. Sasha Berry

Sasha Berry Hatchling

This is what mine shows and the birds I have... thanks for tip about resizing!

Attached Files:

4. Sasha Berry

Sasha Berry Hatchling

I’m also have trouble with Dungeon Crawler. Does it only count if you play the dungeon rather than Quick Play? I almost always use QP for fear of losing my hard earned keys...

5. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Most likely, the quick play option has always been there but was recently tweaked to drop the amount of keys, so again the code was likely jacked up breaking the connection to the collection house.

Goober likes this.