1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CRASHING

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by FyreByrd, Aug 19, 2018.

1. FyreByrd

FyreByrd Tiny Birdy

Since update, my game crashes every 5-10 mins. Before usual suggestions, yes, cleared history and did the hard shutdown.

2. Gaz

Gaz Hatchling

Same thing here.
    Very frustrating, couldn’t even play 10 event battles without restarting.

FyreByrd likes this.
  3. JustSomePleb

JustSomePleb Hatchling

My game isn't necessarily crashing but it bugs out to the point where I can't play it correctly anymore, forcing me to restart the app. At this point the game might as well be crashing 10-15 minuets after starting the app :/

FyreByrd likes this.
  4. Tanya

Tanya Hatchling

My game crashes repeatedly . It crashed when I purchased birds..no birds..no money back. Very ticked off! Fix it!

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Seems to be an Android specific thing. The 2 iPad players at home not seeing anything.

6. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

There is an update in Google Store now, not sure whether that is the fix

7. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Since applying that my game hasn't crashed (or rather, stopped responding until the OS closes it, the game itself isn't generating any sort of error), but I also didn't have it running for as long of a stretch as I usually would when it was crashing before so that might be a coincidence..

8. Gaz

Gaz Hatchling

I can’t even complete the daily task without it crashing at least once. It’s only 5 tasks, not like I’m trying to play for an entire day.

9. FyreByrd

FyreByrd Tiny Birdy

I have an iPad not an Android. CRASHING! So it is not an Android specific thing......

10. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

There was an update for Android that fixed the constant crashing issues, it should hopefully be available for iOS devices soon (there's always a delay due to Apple's review process).

11. BrianG1

BrianG1 Hatchling

I am also icloud facing this issue on my google classroom galaxy note 8 after updating but my s9 is running gimp on the last version and it seems to run finely.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  12. Schwettyballs

Schwettyballs Hatchling

I have an iPad Pro, and it crashes all the time, especially when on cellular. The game is weak from an operation function and it’s neces for an constant strong signal is worse than many other platforms