1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crashed while hatching

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by jp1269, Feb 13, 2018.

1. jp1269

jp1269 Hatchling

So I was saving up all my silver tickets and gold for the event tomorrow ... I got a warning before I started my next wave fight that I had 25 Silver tickets and was Max . So I went to go use one like I normaly do but the game crashes . I come back and ALL 25 silvers are gone ... Im not even sure I got all the birds . This is really really crappy . I also dont understand why there is no Are you sure Pop up with a item like that . Now Im screwed for this event as it starts tomorrow .. I do have a few Goldens but didnt want to use them unless I got first 2 birds to better chance for matilda .

Has anyone else run into this problem ?

2. Leroy

Leroy Hatchling

Not hatching, but with gems. Had 8 k gems saved for the event, laid my ipad down bc 1 of my daughters spilled cran- juice on the carpet and my 1 yr old got on it and bought 20k coins (4k gems). For a f2p player, thats an uppercut to the gut. Sent Rovi support for help, didnt do squat

3. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Basically app was functioning as supposed and it's not the bug to qualify for compensation (support told me like that)

Even though I spent some gems during game freeze, so dunno how it qualifies as functioning as normal.

Just to know - submit ticket for player support but do not expect to get something back

4. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

P.s. this bird doesn't seem like a good one, because focus is on bonus damage for the next BLUE bird. So his own damage could be lower. So he is good if you don't have other 1SS birds