1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could somebody tell me what has happened there?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Witkacy [PL], May 13, 2018.

1. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Evening everyone :)

I was playing nicely my PvP, being either 1st, either 2nd, and out OF NOWHERE somebody's being first, not being earlier in our ladder... And even if it's Bluemoon the score seems UNREAL... So why and how? Thanks :)

Not cool.png

Bluemamal.png

Cheers,
    W

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I know this does not answer your question, but how do the rest of you have such low totals?
    Top 5 in my league are all over 40k & top 30 are all over 20k...

3. Witkacy [PL]

Wolf :)

I can't speak for others for sure, yet for myself - I started my PvP TODAY, right? If I would start right off Monday, slept 2 hours or less per day, not workin' and doing 100s of other things everyday some may call LIFE - certainly I WOULD be have such (or even bigger score)... But not the point... Point is, why the guy (probably started his league as soon as he could), out of nowhere jumped to OUR LADDER - peps who played bit less, but still...

Cheers,
    W

Epic Buttstomp likes this.
  4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I just cant fathom that the #2 person only has 17k this late in the week. I'd love to be in that bracket!!! ;)

Anyway, his total is not out of line at all for the top players but why it just suddenly showed up is strange. Likely a glitch & I suspect your entire bracket will suddenly start showing much higher totals soon as the true numbers start to show correctly...

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  5. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

How do you manage to hold off until today when the event always overlaps and the minute you do an event pvp your put in league? Do you ignore them and just do event pigs or does your clan finish event early every week? Just curious lol :)

6. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I wish I am in your league. Let him has #1 and you take #2 for slight less rewards.

7. Tigerangels42038

I meant to add in my earlier post, ive had a few occasions where ive been booted out my league and back to the 'start a pvp to enter a league' page, ive always ended up back in my same league but maybe this guy didnt?? Dont know just a suggestion based off of whats happened to me :)

8. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

That score isn't particularly ridiculous at all, and it certainly didn't spring out of nowhere as I've long since lost track of how many times I've been matched up against Mamalking this week; starting PvP on the 2nd to last day is the part I can't quite wrap my head around, but I suppose that's your prerogative.

Why they appeared in your league is a good question - the same sort of thing used to happen a bunch with the clan brackets for Beach Brawl, mid-event our clan always seemed to get moved to an entirely different bracket (where we were usually in 1st place), but I've never seen that happen for PvP leagues.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  9. Witkacy [PL]

Tiger :)

The key thing is EFFICIENCY... So I try to play as less as possible, and win things as best as possible... Of course in this particular week my tactic turned out against me as I won't be having as many points to be competitive with such ''giant''...
    Answering your question, gal: YES, I DO miss every event's PvP marker on purpose, untill it's the RIGHT time... Play just these ones non-PvP... I am aware that missing some ''thingies'' that way, yet I always can pick my personal 10x ticket, and so we all from our clan - my personal got yesterday and for our clan we have to work a bit more, but I am sure we WILL get it either... We are event based clan, not trophy one, so no one especially pushing me to play more... Sure always there been people who have asked: ''Hey Wit why don't you play PvP at all, having one of the strongest teams in entire clan? What's the problem? You have all but best birds, all supershots maxed to 10, power nearly 45k? So, why, man?''

So my answer was like already wrote - ''It's NOT my time to start yet... Though I do PLAY, you'll see when - as I will start to play dungeons...'' LOL And now I guess people get used to the fact that I play for 2 days in the week ;)

Cheers,
    W

10. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I’m in the 8000-1100 league. Mainly because I am max’d Out in all evo and don’t need to play arenaexcept for coins. May not get the best rewards in this smaller league but I’m usually toward the top with minimal stress

Plus events take up to much time that I would give to arena normally

11. Tigerangels42038

We dont have pvp targets either but still trying to max out clan rewards for events so not doing the event pvp after end of league and losing 25 points each time isnt really an option for me just now, wish it was though, could do with starting pvp league later and getting a bit of a break lol

12. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

So if you wait till late to start pvp you get in a leage of others who start late?

13. Tigerangels42038

Yeah leagues are grouped by when you start a pvp, that includes event or world map pvps even though they dont give you trophies anymore :)

14. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Yes but does not necessarily make them easier. Usually a mad scramble the last few day for the top placements

15. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I too began to start later in the week in the hopes of getting a league where the top players are not crazy high up there. This sort of worked when the leagues were only 15 players, but with these new mega leagues I found myself entering leagues where there were already well established leaders that I would have no hope of catching. I am now starting on sundays with the hopes of getting into a league where the top player is not 40000 points higher than me...we will see what happend as the week progresses.