1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Copper Tickets, Silver Tickets, Gold Ten Packs - Statistics...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wintermute, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

Howdy Folks,
    I started playing AB couple of weeks ago and I have two accounts - level 51 and level 34.
    I heard a lot of guesses, hearsay and outright mis-information when it came to the odds of hatching anything meaningful, so here is a quick statistical sampler of the BS of the reward system in AB Evolution:
    There is no perceivable difference in hatch results between copper tickets, "premium" silver tickets, regular after combat egg hatches, and the somehow "special" friend bonus egg hatches - NONE. Not a single 4* or 5*. "Friend" eggs been 1-2 star - not even a single 3* bird. "Premium" silver tickets are a joke - don't know if they were good, but since I started playing they yield the same low grade 1-2* crap with a super rare 3*. I also got 3* shinies back to back from regular scout fights - not pirate, not Pigthulhu - just regular pig fights...
    Oh yeah the 10x gold tickets - haven't gotten many of those but all of them been couple of sub 3*, majority 3*, and a SINGLE 4* - thats it - no 5*, despite my x25 Win BS sticker...

So thats either some sadistic stuff from Rovio, or some bugged code...

Party on!
    (/\)inter(\/)ute

David Nicholson likes this.
  2. The sadistic and greedy opinion seems to be the most commonly voiced

esor and David Nicholson like this.
  3. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

I don't care what they say, but 4 stars have been removed from the copper tickets..... About a month 1/2 ago it was possible to get four star from copper tickets but not anymore. I've hatched thousands over this month and a 1/2 and got none. Rovio is indeed deceptive

4. got El Gigante from a reg three days ago, and Zain from a reg yesterday.

5. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Hatchling

I am actually having better luck with NON-silver/gold tickets lately. Have gotten Bette from a copper ticket, and another 4 star from a clan egg recently. This is why I have cut off this game from my spending...MAYBE you will get a premium chest, that MAYBE will give you a CHANCE at a premium ticket that MAYBE will give you a high level bird...too many maybe's for my $$...and not enough chances to begin with.

6. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Super Cool Bird

I've gotten 2 4* birds in the past two days from reg til. This morning I used a single silver at 14X and dropped heavy metal Byron. On the 5th day of the event I got Eddie with a single ticket at 2X.

It's just chance dude.

7. Janson

Janson Hatchling

I hatch quite alot myself and 98% of the time U rarely get even a 4* bird with a silver ticket. Yeah, regular tickets are 1 or 2* birds some shinys, but definitely no 4* birds. Silver tickets mostly bring 3* bird variations. X10 Gold ticket guarantees one 4* bird, for the $$ its not worth it.

8. Abis

Abis Hatchling

i got some 4 * and 3 * birds from the egg of the clan. is better to activate that then giving diamonds for the normal silver ones. anyway the tooltip on copper tickets should be changed...

9. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

If I were designing the game I would have made the drop rate hard from the beginning to keep players equal longer. Or spend money because at the end of the day Rovio is a business. The problem was they made the drop rates better in the beginning and making original players angry now and the new players at a disadvantage and, therefore, angry. Thus always better to be hard in the beginning and throw us a nugget of hope from time to time to keep hope alive

10. Gatorops

Gatorops Tiny Birdy

The few games I played for a long time started out generous and got stingy later on. The difference was the story mode was expansive which kept you coming back to play. The funny thing was people discovered glitches and ways to cheat to make up for their greed. Developers were mad but my favorite game at the time it did not affect anyone if they cheated only the developers. In this game high level players affect everyone.

The problem with this game spending money to get better can be self defeating because of the lack of story mode. Once your top five birds are attained and leveled up the game gets boring. I am waiting for a better game to come along because I am in that boat

11. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

I think you may just be super unlucky, both my accounts have recently gotten 4 star birds from regular tickets... it doesn’t happen a lot, but usually every couple weeks I get a 4* from a regular ticket...

12. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

Updating the thread, in the 18 days since original post I saw more randomness that somehow offset some of the crappy results:
    Finally got a 5* from 10x ticket (Eddie the Bird at 26x), (Red at 7x)
    Keep getting same crappy 4* Trey, Darlene, Kowalski, and Paige (at least 3 of each)
    One anomaly - got TWO 4* back to back from copper tickets Darlene and Paige! They are crap birds, but still off regular tickets...
    Anyway, does seem more random, but still much lesser drops than in the *good old days*, which is typical for games that bait and switch in early stages, then grind progression down to a much slower pace once the product launches and begins to mature...

13. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

Wow I actually hadn’t thought of it from your prospective and it makes me feel bad for you... I started playing this game in August, and back then the drop rates were totally different. I miss those days... I am pretty sure everyone who started before or at the same time as me has all the 4 star birds, in fact not just 1 but tons of them, the only 2 I have kept track of (just for fun) are Carson and zain, in total I have received 12 Carson’s and 9 Zains (I kept 5 zains and 5 Carson’s and used the rest in place of prestige totems... because I have so many of each one I guess I always see them as useless and I never really thought about how differently newer players would feel towards 4 star birds... if I didn’t have multiples of each I would also be very frustrated and disappointed with only getting a one or two 4 star birds every couple weeks...

It is unfair how newer players don’t have the same opportunities to get 4 star birds as those of us who were here during the days of high drop rates and plentiful premium tickets, I remember back when I would get a 10x ticket from premium chests every couple weeks as well... these days that never happens..

14. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

and yet I managed to get a Steve at a 3x for Eddie during this event