1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming New White Bird (Master) Lucha Libre And Event LUCHA-PECKA-LIBRE 03.10.2018

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xenoflocker, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Well, trying to get through L73 right now. I hope they get rid of that 'X' shaped obstacle configuration for the Lucha event. 4 times now, I've had the large dynamite pig spawn right in the centre of it, clipping through the rock. Can't touch the f@#$%&r with any other bird than Matilda, and she can't yank him out of there with Magnetize...

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

if you have the Hunter Alien bird, his hit pulls them out of the rocks.

3. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Yeah, I'll swap out QB for Xeno and see how that goes. Current team is LB (+75%, leader boost to tall birds + reduced pig damage), GF, QB, Little Pecker, Matilda. QB and Pecker are both L70.

From a technical pov, the rock is an object, the pig is an object, ergo collision detection should resolve this... Anyway, lodged a ticket with Rovio, so it will be interesting to see what response I get.

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Don't swap out QB, he is the best pig killer in those extra level. Matilda is not too good for those danger levels, black birds are. A strong Zain (plague mask) is better than some others. Bomb with thunderdome could get into the way of other birds' SS.

That center cross shape rock is annoying. Black birds hit from behind is effective.

5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Frost is not working as it should for this event. The birds are not remaining turned around. Also, Frost does nothing to the dancing birds. You just have to time the hit to get him in the back. Although, I am still using Frost seeing he does turn most of the birds around and they stay. Have not tried Lil Pecker to see if he is better.

You need two or Matilda to be the most effective during this event

6. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

Lil Pecker works great, he stops the spinning pig in place.

7. Epic Buttstomp

Not much help when the train is bumping all the pigs around. Just when you are ready to launch, they all move.

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I found 3 Matildas, Frost & lil Pisser worked great. Only died 2x. My Power was like 87k?

9. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I used a basic team config until my first defeat at level 57. Had to swap out my chuck for a GF, and have since gotten Lucha and leveled him up to P2. Now I am cruising along...had gotten to level 67 I think before I had to go to work...we will see how much further I get tonight without making more adjustments...

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, chuck is no good in this event. I switched out my Claude & Chuck in the early 60's

11. Lars

Lars Hatchling

p
    Yes that was my wining team for the last levels. Worked great

12. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

Kept claude throughout

Claude.. luche star evo.. jefe.. two matildas after 66 or so.. otherwise just used regular team of two chucks ..two matlidas and claude. Died twice around 76

Did hell in cell evo for master but so far prefer the other one

13. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Went with 2 El Jefe, 1 Geraldine, Lucha Libre and Frost for most of the event (all of them at P5, so 121k or so team power), except for once when I got distracted while swapping team members out and accidentally left The Angromedon in place of Frost (who is on my normal team by virtue of being P10, only got Frost this last event), and the last two levels where I swapped out Geraldine for Matilda (also at P10).

Never died once, even when I completely goofed and was running a team without any way to stun things.

14. Kimo

Kimo Hatchling

I was able to finish the event with this team:

Claude (leader) P5 ss8
    Matilda P5 ss8
    Lucha Level 100 (unevolved) ss7
    Frost P5 ss7
    Matilda P5 ss7

I lost level 79 and 80 once each. 79 had the cart on the tracks and 80 had the boulders. Grandfather Frost made all the difference as long as I could turn the big pigs around. Lucha is great if all the pigs are lined up.

15. Epic Buttstomp

For me 79 and 80 have no railway tracks, just some rocks that are gone by wave 2. Those medium pigs with wings are my nemesis.

For the last 2 levels I use this exact arrangement to get thru the first 3 moves of 1st wave, then the rest of them with careful timing between the crowd control birds.

Master Matilda P5 SS-lvl 8 Magnetize
    Lil Pecker P3 SS-lvl 7 drive-by-pecking
    Lucha Libre P5 SS-lvl 6 Hell in a cell
    Frost 96 SS-lvl 6 King of Winter
    Matilda P6 SS-lvl 8 Magnetize

16. feffe

feffe Hatchling

I had troubles on level 80 because of my own impatience. I had the annoying railway tracks layout with the behemoth pigs/boss pigs/dancing boss pig bouncing around just when I lined up and timed a shot with Matilda.. so I failed level 80 multiple times in later waves due to impatience and that annoying trolley pushing the pigs around at the wrong time.

For me Chuck worked just fine (PL9), the combo multiplier bonus damage you can get from a decent pass works really well with Matilda. I was running 3 Matildas (lowest at PL7), 1 Chuck and 1 GF Frost. Team power was around 90K. Apart from one death in one of the 70-something levels that was due to my own sloppiness I had no real issues until level 80 as I described above.

17. PolliSoft

PolliSoft Hatchling

A tip here is to use Lil Pecker and Deadswine in that order. It will (at least sometimes) make the Deadswine binding to the behemoth be kept for 1 round. Some kind of bug while this is happening makes the behemoth deal incredible amount of damage to other pigs when the trolley kicks him around.

18. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I started really having trouble at level 79 (boulders for me). I only had GF to control the pigs, so if I happen to not hit the heavies during my first pass, I was toast if I didn't KO them before they hit back. Instead of using GF right away, I saved him until the boulders and bombs were gone...which was the key to surviving. After that I was able to get through after a few tries.

Level 80 for me was the trolley, and I got extremely lucky with a bug/glitch...at one point when a behemoth went to hit my team, the trolley and timing of the hit caused the behemoth to hit me as my team was moving into place to fire it's next shot...and totally missed...no damage!! I have to say Lucha's Hell in a Cell SS was extremely effective for these battles...the only problem was the trolley knocking pigs out of the range of the effect.

That trolley level seems really buggy as the pigs will get to, and stick to places they really shouldn't.

19. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I was lucky I guess. I got stuck on level 78, but once I got through it I beat levels 79 and 80 first time up. I had Master Matilda L3, Libre (initially un-evolved 60, but to beat level 78 I upgraded to un-evolved level 100), Master Lil Pecker L3, Frost L6, Matilda L6. I also did not have the cart or boulder version for the last three levels. I had the big pigs, winged pigs and the dancing pigs. I started with the Libre and then hit them with frost and then the two matildas. Then hit them with lil Pecker to hold them until I was able to hit them with Frost, Matilda.... Not sure I would have been able to do it without frost and/or pecker. I could have fielded a much stronger team with the red birds, but they would not have helped me.

I tried not to upgrade my basic Libre any highter than I had too. I have no evo bottles to upgrade Libre not. Plenty of evo mat though.

20. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

After I got the level 80 master Bird I reset my my team back to my normal team of L6 Claude, L6 QB, L7 Chuck, L6 Frost, L6 Matilda....in that order.

I went to quick play the remain battles I had available, but accidentally did the level 80 battle with this team and won. Was not as hard as you would imagine. I thought for sure I would not make it past the first of 7 levels. I did not have the railroad cart room so it made it easier.