1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming New White Bird (Master) Lucha Libre And Event LUCHA-PECKA-LIBRE 03.10.2018

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xenoflocker, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Xenoflocker

Xenoflocker Hatchling

Watch video

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    RNGesus likes this.
  2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Seems like a decent bird. Sucks that's I only have one boosted bird for that event. Better hope I got another matilda.

3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

His bronze/silver evolution has "basic" Captain Freedom's belt. Could this be Rovio hinting a possible connection or just laziness (it'd be cool if it was the former)

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I have El Jefe from last time, prestige 1 also. Geraldine is complete garbage unless you are a beginner and she is your 1st 5-stars. So really just hatch for the white bird and I am done.

Please don't waste silver tickets once you get the new white bird.

5. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Problem is that we can’t get a 2nd Lucha to test the evolutions without hatching the 2 other birds (which are bottom tier) or wait for another Lucha event.

6. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Lol the irony. We complain and they give us what we want. They fix it and we complain it's broken again.

7. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

Lol exactly...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

i was waiting for that... lol

9. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

Master pecker should get a (not op) Boost for that event :eek:

10. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

He already gets a boost....he's practically a 6* bird.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  11. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

This isn't the very next event after the current one with Li'l Pecker as the prize - the 2nd row of boosted birds below the ones that are specifically available as prizes are always the birds featured in the previous event, with the one getting a 150% the "headliner" - in this case, that shows Matilda, meaning her Core Flock event is immediately before this Lucha Libre event.

Master Li'l Pecker, who is for all intents and purposes just a better version of the regular Li'l Pecker and not a distinct bird like Elite Ricky/Matilda/Major Freedom, and so automatically shares any bonuses that the normal version would get, will get a boost during the next event.

12. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

White excavation event between this one and the Lucha one. Hence, Pecker drops off the boosted birds list. Which is a lot fairer than the early events where the boosted bird was from the last special event.

13. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

So just out of curiosity, how good do you think Lucha will be and what are your predictions for his evolutions?

For me he’ll just be another one of those “not Matilda or Fringy” birds and will probably be forgotten in a couple of months.

If Rovio wants a new and good white bird, make it a 1SS. We have too many 2SS whites.

14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I assume you are correct but they do accidentally get one right now & then...

15. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

The best part of the Sneak Peek is that we can prepare our team for the 50-80 levels. Did you notice "weird" birds get the 75% boost?

I'm planning on using Matilda (100% boost), Fringy (75%), Annie(75%), Red (100%) and Frost (1SS + delay) until I level up the Lucha bird.

I could level up Geraldine but She seems too useless even with the 200% boost

16. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

It's going to depend on how wide his beam is. If it's wide enough, picks up power-ups, and the back attack damage is decent, then it might keep him viable for longer. If not, then he'll probably be better than another white bird if you're running an all fat bird team.

17. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

One of his evos looks like the undertaker so that’s not right

18. liontooz1

liontooz1 Tiny Birdy

Thats the only reason for me to try and get´em :) like getting Xenoflocker for the alien look. I like the style.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  19. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yep, that's the only reason I wanted a dedsw1ne.

20. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Main reason why I went for him too.