1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cold Turkey Evolution

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 0lty, Nov 28, 2017.

1. 0lty

0lty Tiny Birdy

Capture.JPG
    Anyone tried this evolution ??
    How many coins are dropped ??

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

I’m just waiting for Nintendo and DC to sue Rovio

0lty likes this.
  3. Riedgu

Riedgu Tiny Birdy

They have to know about it first ;)

4. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

No one will do dat evolution because ITis BLOOOWS

5. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Notice the "Rank 1", though.

Still wish I got Cold Turkey anyway, even if he "BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOoows", because I only have Chuck as my lone Yellow 5* bird.

6. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

you get 1 coin per critical with mario version .. and no he does not blow.. I find he is a very good bird.. I'd put him in A tier. I went with "the joker" version.

0lty likes this.
  7. D.D.

D.D. Hatchling

I want to do this evo also. Did you try him out with this one?

8. 0lty

0lty Tiny Birdy

not yet... but I don`t know if it's profitable...

9. 0lty

0lty Tiny Birdy

only 1 per critical ??? sad

10. D.D.

D.D. Hatchling

Hmmm... more interested if his play is better and If it is, the coin issue doesn't really matter. I have seen the joker evo play once in the arena and it was okay, but hard to evaluate just seeing a quick shot. He may or may not get better with a higher evo which is why I might consider the above evo.

11. Pedro Monteiro

Pedro Monteiro Super Cool Bird

[​IMG][/IMG] He does more damage than chuck, a good alternative for those that still don't have him, just waiting until next tuesday to prestige him and up his SS rank[​IMG]

0lty likes this.
  12. D.D.

D.D. Hatchling

Agree, and I don't have Chuck or any yellow 5* and is an asset. The question for me is, which evo does the best damage to pigs. The Joker which seems to be an upgrade of Cletus (3*), or the other which is like Doris or Brenda (4*)? Not sure.

I have upped him to SShot3 and will go to SShot6. I have seen him in dungeon run and is okay. Ready for evo 60, just still deciding which one.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  13. Pedro Monteiro

Pedro Monteiro Super Cool Bird

they both do the same damage the wario one gives one coin per critical damage, the joker leaves the gas behing for two turn and it's 300 extra damage a SS6 i think

14. D.D.

D.D. Hatchling

Okay, thanks.