1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clan you from

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ceez, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Ceez

Ceez Tiny Birdy

What clan are you in? Curious to know after reading many of your comments. Putting a clan to the comments would help me to better understand some of the opinions Ive been reading.

I'm in Destroyers85. We are and event clan that has no focus on pvp. Chasing elite birds is always our agenda. Let's hear what you like or maybe would like to see implemented into the clan you're in now...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  2. Redwing

Redwing Tiny Birdy

Super-Klan-2. We're an active L19 Clan with 45 member slots (currently 5 are vacant). I joined them a few months ago now after suffering through a few largely innactive clans. We tend to have more of an event focus than anything else (though not contributing to clan perks will get you kicked). We tend to float around 150 in the event leaderboards.

FyreByrd, annem302 and Ceez like this.
  3. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

The one I list in my signature, which is this one: This one (small).jpg

Ceez likes this.
  4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

IMMORTAL_BIRDS, a level 25 clan that is less strict compared to other clans. We know each other well and we are still good enough to get good rewards every event.

Ceez likes this.
  5. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Hatchling

Proba
    Level 23 usually top 50 in events
    Fairly casual clan but we get max prizes for events.

Ceez likes this.
  6. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

In your "About me" on people's profiles, there's a section where it says what clan they're in, anyway.

My clan is tiny, despite the fact I made it before creating a clan cost anything─AKA, a clan made during soft-launch.

It has me, and... 2 other active players, and 1 inactive player. That's... kinda it.

7. Ceez

Ceez Tiny Birdy

You don't care to play in a more active environment?

8. wahappen

wahappen Hatchling

We’re the same.
    LL Cool Chicks. Great leader, great people. Casual but we always hit final rewards. In top 50.

9. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

No, I'm staying with the clan I made, even if it means I don't get far in events.

10. wahappen

wahappen Hatchling

I get it. I’ve put some good time into another game where it was the same. The leader passed on leadership to others he trusted to advance just to come back and be leader of a clan he started.

Unfortunately the last leader was my wife. She’s not willing to log back into the game to pass leadership back to him lol

11. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

My clan is Bellauren. We are only level 9. I've thought about leaving the clan several times because of similar reasons. The lady bacon event destroyed our level 23 clan and we had half the clan quit. The elders left and started their own clan and invited me to join. For a month it was the three of us until we gained a few players. We stayed at 6 players until this week and suddenly got 10 new members who are active.

It's hard to leave a clan if you're a founding member.

12. Ceez

Ceez Tiny Birdy

Lmfao, i think i like your wife

13. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Angry Porkchops. Level 24.
    Current clan leader, the 3rd person to take that role. Founder left, the next guy left.

Ceez likes this.
  14. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Christians #2 I kick every member 3 days inactive or more

15. wahappen

wahappen Hatchling

3 days is too long unless it’s planned beforehand

16. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Cassowary level 23 casualish clan, no pvp or seperate off game chat requirements, we have off game chat but its not forced to join. We lost some really great players thanks to the changes Rovio has made over the last few months, managed to get back to full strength but they are still missed.

Ceez likes this.
  17. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I remember the soft-launch days.

Those were good.
    When clans were either as dead as I am on the inside, or when clans were at packing full strength with a max of... 20 players.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  18. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Lie!