1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clan Update...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Witkacy [PL], Mar 7, 2018.

1. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Tiny Birdy

Evening, everyone :)

First impressions being positive - so many stuff to unlock, yet after the update the game NOT SHOWING AT ALL WHO CONTRIBUTES WHAT! I believe there's no shame to contribute, right? So when I AM DOING I want to see my name as the contributor (and this should be also clearly visible to other members of clan as well)...

So dear Rovio, please change it - or I will start to think that you have done this on purpose to drag even more money and gems from some of us - as where it is - always WILL BE those who avoid contributing (and now remain hidden and hard to track down) so the rest will have to pay double... So this is supposed to work like that?

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Tiny Birdy

My clan is maxed at lv 25 & it wont let me contribute anything to add 75xp toward unlocking lv 26. Is this a glitch?
  3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

They locked clans until you update the game (which should be out tomorrow)
  4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Tiny Birdy

Update is now available through app store (not automatic yet).
    Unfortunately, the max clan level is still 25.

I am bummed with the update as it is a clear attempt to get people to spend more for less than before.

Also, now your Energy Berries AUTOMATICALLY get used if you accidently tap a scout location while your at 0/3. It used to give you an option to use one. Just another subtle tiny thing that will generate them a few more diamonds/$$.

And, I have had multiple times recently when chunks of my Gems simply disappeared (nothing to do with update). Rovio refuses to even respond to me when I ask how this is happening...
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    evo egg likes this.
  5. PolarBearCabal

PolarBearCabal Tiny Birdy

I’ve had gems disappear on me as well. It’s frustrating