1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clan perks

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Tiny Birdy

Am I right, that of now only First aid kit and smart bomb is useful?

Because drop rate of 4* birds from clan egg is rubbish (3* also)

And extra scout is no use, because when you play all day, there is no time to fill that 4th spot.

Am I right or there is some extra secrets. My clan is level 4, so I might miss something

2. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

First of all can you explain what you mean by there being “no time to fill the that 4th spot” in regards to the clan scout?

As for the clan egg, it is absolutely the best clan perk there is. Even IF you only got 1* and 2* birds you are still getting a huge bonus. You can sell the birds to get coins and xp or use them for leveling up other birds. I would say I average at least 25-30 birds a day from clan eggs I get, that really adds up when you do the math... Also, as far as I am aware you can’t get 5* birds from clan eggs at all. You can get 4* birds, the drop rate of those depends on if your clan egg is Rank 1,2,or 3 (obviously the higher the rank the more likely to get 4* birds). My clan is level 14 now with rank 2 clan egg and I average 1-2 four star birds a week from clan eggs (which actually is pointless for me since I have multiple copies of all of them).
    As for the health and bomb those are useful for some players, but not useful for others. Players with lower level birds really need and rely on the health pack and bomb, but when you have prestiged 5* birds it really is basically pointless because 99% of the time my pvp match is over by the time they come floating down. It doesn’t hurt anything for me, and it’s great for some of my clan, it just depends on your team of birds...

Riedgu likes this.
  3. Pedro Monteiro

Pedro Monteiro Super Cool Bird

i got multiple 4 star birds from clan egg, it just takes time

4. annem302

annem302 Hatchling

At Clan Egg level 2, you get more three stars, which is helpful for selling or for lower level players. And I agree that clan scouts are expensive, but during events, we keep them active to help our players reach the individual and clan rewards. For an individual, the scout doesn't do all that much, but for the clan as a whole, it is helpful.

5. Wintermute

Wintermute Tiny Birdy

All clan perk are worthy! The bigger the clan the more amortized the costs - more people share in the benefit, plus people can rotate making "payments" to share the burden. Heal and Bomb can make a difference sometimes. Even with level 1 clan egg I get occasional gold or shiny 3*... More scouts means more progression, especially during events. So yeah the short answer if your share the costs across the clan, its totally worth it. If you are the only person paying for the perks, find a clan with less parasites.

(/\)inter(\/)ute

6. DUCK NORRIS

DUCK NORRIS Super Cool Bird

Not understanding what you are saying about the scout. It is expensive but it is best utilized during events. The idea is to use gems to refill 4 scouts instead of 3. Since you are paying the same 150 for 4 scout vs 3 over the course of the event you will get countless free scouts.

7. Onlong

Onlong Super Cool Bird

Not to mention it benefits others, that’s 50 extra scout for the clan the second you activate it!

DUCK NORRIS likes this.
  8. Vtcntrygrl

Vtcntrygrl Hatchling

I don't know if this will help but my clan tends to use clan egg and 4th scout more on events....it really helps there and cuts down on diamond useage.....there r some members who do play it during regular play but that’s their choice.