1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clan max level increased today.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A. Wolf, Apr 6, 2018.

1. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

It's about time...

Anyone know what the new max level will be?

2. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Patch notes only mention that it goes up beyond 100.

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Wow, that's a big jump from 25...

4. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Indeed, and you start unlocking new Clan frames at 26.

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Interesting, they put Silver Tickets in the Tower instead of gems. I wonder if that's going to be the new normal or just once in a while?

6. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

The amount of gems from Eagle Mtn have been very low for a while. I guess this was Rovio's way to wean us from gems dropping from Eagle Mtn.

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Well, I'd rather have 1 or 2 tickets than the 5-15 gems I was averaging...

8. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

I wish they had completely swapped gems for silver tickets but I still got 10 diamonds not any tickets, though I was able to get from a random battle a chest that had a silver ticket in even though from what I've read I'm not high enough lvl to get them

9. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

But now there is no worth of trying to go past first pig. Because its only gem sink now

10. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

This is kind of a terrible change, even if I were only averaging 10-15 gems per mountain, that’s still pretty good when overall gem procurement is pretty bare (factor in clan perks and it looks even worse).

Extra tickets are simply that - extra, something you’ll have to burn off to keep from capping or losing altogether.

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah but newish players really need silver tickets badly. They are much more of a commodity than they used to be, especially if you cant get into a large active guild (which you cant until you are more leveled up).

I got 2 tickets & quit at level 21. I never saw any gems open up in those levels.

I preferred the old way before they nerfed the gem drop, back when you could actually have a chance of gaining some decent gems a couple days a week. But with the paltry drops now, silver tickets seem like a more equitable compromise. And of course they are hoping players will spend gems in hopes of getting those tickets. I suspect the nerfed gem drops were supposed to get people to spend but had the opposite effect as we all revolted a bit.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  12. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Its a test the development team are running, not all players are part of the test, those that are will be able to re-enter with either gems or coins and different rewards based on which version the development team are trying out on them, im still getting gems from eagle mountain (still in extremely low numbers) because im not part of the test, ive got the normal version :(