1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clan issue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gatorops, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

during last event my clan had to many clan jumpers to the point we restricted joining by request only. We got no requests and once the event was over we made it anyone can join. Still no one has joined. We are level 50 and active. I say that because no reason not to join. I think there is a glitch. Has anyone else had this problem?

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Do you guys have bad reputation? Or the minimum level set too high? Setting the level to 80 maybe. Grinders can be low levels also.

I usually lock down clan to "by invitation only" once event starts. New members will be treated as free loaders if they have 0 or <500 in the event scores 3 days after start, kick them. There are always couple of those.

You have to belong to 1 of these to join us mid event:
    1. family or real life friend of an existing member.
    2. Forumers look for a clan here.

3. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I don't think we have a bad reputation seeing that we were always getting new members almost immediately when we kicked during an event. We kicked inactive players (0-5) each morning during events. These were the ones that were inactive for days, active but not participated any in the event or those that did very little during prior event(s) and during the start of the current one.

minimum is level 105 to join. Guess I could drop it down to see if it helps

My fear now is that we are down to 39 players and may be conceived as inactive. It just seems to be a glitch. We have not even had a clan jumper and we always had those...thus, the restriction during last event.

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Your clan just might not be appearing on the list due to a programming setting. I don't know how Rovio works they clan matching system but we had 0 new joins in our clan for 4 months and then last week we've had 10 join and stay, and 5 more join and leave. You guys just might be unlucky right now.

5. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

Glad to hear everypne has the jumpers issues.

We lock the clan down in events and kick 0 points after 3 days , also boot no MP points by wednesday morning.
    We have a good group of say 40 to 45 but those last few spots are hard to keep full with atleast somewhat active members.

6. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

That is why we locked down last event but since then nothing. In fact some have left looking for another clan Not the best players but at this point I just want some new contributing players

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

We got close last time. Probably can get it this time, the top 10 players are the hardcore ones that will keep going and carry the clan if we are close enough. The 4 from this forum helps, one of them brought in 2 more. Given the time of the year there are always few on known vacations, they told us. It looks we don't need to kick anyone this week.

8. Ceez

Ceez Tiny Birdy

What clan gator?

9. Chris moser

Chris moser Hatchling

Yes I’m tired of these jumpers, I’m going to lock the clan durin* events.