1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clan Health busted with update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nyk, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Anyone else having issues with the clan health perk in the arena? Our clan has it maxed at 5* and it's only restoring about 20%.

Before:
    20181018_195407.jpg

After:
    20181018_195419.jpg

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Im guessing you grabbed a regular spawned heart & not the clan one.
    BUT, i have had a few times when the clan drop never showed up at all...

3. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

No, 3 battles in a row the power up dropped from the sky and I collected it. All 3 crates restored ~20%. After the second battle I made sure the perk was active. If you look in the screenshot, you can see the icons are messed up.

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Master birds also got a huge boost in the update. Here's the new bird power for master carson P6 vs 4* Carson P7

Screenshot_20181018-201420_AB Evolution.jpg Screenshot_20181018-201436_AB Evolution.jpg

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Its not quite what you think, also you are comparing a 5* to a 4*

Also, the "boost" is only visual. The SS power of each bird now shows in the Team power total & the individual power total. They did not actually increase the power at all. Nothing changed in that way.

So beware that your team power will LOOK about 30% higher in the events now than it has...

6. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Ah. So they added the extra SS power to the previous bird power. What in the world, why would they do that?

Also, previous that 4* Carson was at 6600 bird power and Master Carson was at like 9200 prior to the update.

7. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

This might be Points healed vs % healed.

What I mean is that, if a health pack would heal a specific number of points e.g. 5000 (arbitrary number) vs a specific percentage then, with the new update in team power, those 5000 points would look like much less than before. Healing would be the same health points though.

8. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

You may be right. Though the perk does explicitly state percent. Either way, it's broke compared to what it used to be yesterday.

9. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

Where do you see the healing %? I only see the % of drop rate.

10. Stevie2k

Stevie2k Hatchling

Yeah... +1 for broken clan health...
    I used to get enough health to survive nearly every next wave... and now I loose one PvP after another... VERY BAD UPDATE... Plz correct this - fun get's really lost that way...

11. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Click on your clan banner, then hit the info box for the clan health perk. It will show you percentage in the info menu. 5* is 50% health restore.

Kimo likes this.
  12. Stevie2k

Stevie2k Hatchling

I just recorded a video
    And here are my results:

I made some screenshots and measured the size of the health bar: 100 % are 260 px so 30% would be 78px Before the clan health bonus (1:04): 120 px After the clan health bonus (1:09): 142 px Change of 22 px... or 8% of the complete 260 px. It has nothing to do with the estimated 30%. The change from the 120px to 142px is only 18% if the 30% are only the change from the actual value and not the change from the 100% value... Either way the bonus has really nothing to do with the 30% bonus which one should get...

13. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Stevie;
    How strong are your birds. Looks like you have 2 Carson (Prestige level? Are they 4* or the 5* ones?), Also looks like your Jimmy (white Bird in the middle), Frost and Lucha Libre are not at Prestige Level. Your opponent has all 5* birds and looks like they are all Prestige level. Thus, even with clan health bonus you start off below your opponent. You can beat a better team, but you have to play smarter or adjust your team. I am not a fan of Jimmy, but I am not sure you have a better birds so. I would have started the match off using Jimmy and saving the 5* While Libre using his CC.

14. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

Thank you!

15. Stevie2k

Stevie2k Hatchling

This is not my final team - but this should have nothing to do with the issue... If I should get a 30% health bonus I should get it even with 1* birds... I did not find any source saying that the amount of the health bonus is in any kind related to the birds I am using...

Beside: before the update the health bonus was soooo much bigger - with exactly the same birds team... No matter how my opponent looked like...

16. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

You are correct....30% is 30% regardless of the bird. Perhaps they are making the arena more challenging. For some of us it has become impossible for us to loose with the health drops and bad AI performance.

What I believe is that they are going to make it hard so we have to use the runes to be competitive. Thus, you will spend money for chances for better runes and etc...

17. Stevie2k

Stevie2k Hatchling

Ok.. understood... this would be an explanation... I did only loose every 1 on perhaps 15 battles - so the argument is really valid... (and I am only level 70).. And the AI is really, really, really very bad...
    But it's not really funny to loose 5 times more often than before the update...

18. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Possibly, but they should have updated the clan health perk to coincide with the update, if they were going to do that, instead of breaking it. I don't mind a more challenging arena, it would be nice actually. But don't break my perks man

19. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Looks like scouted PVP has been given similar treatment. Second time now I've lost massive amount of life despite being 5K stronger than the team I've been matched against. The only thing I can think is that I used the edit team function to swap out my event team for my regular one and they've tampered with whatever function they use to compensate pig damage and health to equalise the mismatch power.

20. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, PVP & arena are clearly bug ridden as of late.