1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clan Egg Perk

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tigerangels42038, Nov 6, 2018.

?

Is Clan Egg Perk worth keeping at 5*

1. Yes

18.2%
  2. No

72.7%
  3. Never thought about it

9.1%
  1. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Hi all, what is everyones thoughts on keeping the clan egg perk at 5*, is it worth it or a massive waste of resources? Me and a few of my clan leadership have been meaning to sit down and work out what we really gain from it but just havent had the time. Then i just happened to notice a post on flockers by a player that is leaving to take a break, but wanted to share the work he had done on areas of the game before he left. This is what he posted about the Clan Perk System. FB_IMG_1541465714502.jpg I agree with what he has said about scout and trophy perks, we stopped using scout when Event Island was introduced and usually keep trophy to just costing gems.

So do you think he is right and Egg should just be kept to level 1? Or do you think the 1600 is worth it for the increased chance of a 4* bird? All thoughts and opinions appreciated :)

Credit: Satria Piningit posted on flockers

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

More 4* Birds = More food for 5* birds during events. Only level the egg up if you’re going to be using scouts along with event energy.

3. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

In my opinion the egg perk could drop to a 1 and you wouldn't notice much difference realistically, because even at the higher levels it doesn't necessarily give you more you just have a supposed better chance. That being said, I feel the same way about Scout as Gildan does, based on comments from a separate post, it's really the only one that has max benefit all around. Ultimately though they should all have their costs lessened giving the stinginess with the gems.

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

In the old days when Event and Arena pay plenty of gems, these perks were worth keeping.

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I dont think the egg needs to be full at all. 4* birds are not worth nearly what they used to be as leveling material.
    AND, we get several of them now (already leveled) from events...

6. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

We keep our scout perk inactive. Clan egg perk is usually between 3* and 4* but occassionally a few will be very generous and boost to 5*. We keep trophies at 3*. I'm trying to convince our players not to extend the trophies perk but some who don't listen to chat keep wasting gems. Health is always extended 5* to 2 or 3 days. Clan health is always 5* no exceptions.

I personally am beginning to think your odds for the clan egg only increase marginally. Since I've been in my new clan, I've only gotten one 4* bird from the extra egg and it's usually maintained at 3*-4*. In my old clan, we got 4* birds regularly and it was always at 1*. Since it's luck based, I'm partial to keeping it at 1-2* having read what you guys said. Especially due to the Gem drought we are currently experiencing.

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

the hardest part is getting all 50 on the same page... more than half my clan does not chat

Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  8. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yep. We got about 10 in Discord, and maybe 5-10 more in-game chat. My mom, who temporarily lived with me, didn't even look at the chat. It killed me because she'd ask for advice on gameplay and I would have answered the same question 3 times in chat and Discord for other players. All she had to do was open the menu for a few seconds and look. Unless everyone is active in chat, it's impossible to get everyone on the same page.

9. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Yep its difficult to get everyone chatting and getting involved in all areas. We are the same as Nyk, a chunk on LINE and a chunk on game chat (which to be fair isnt as glitchy as it used to be). Part of that i think is language barriers which i understand, but why the rest dont even communicate to ask for help i have no idea lol.

10. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Gems being scarce as they are kind of negates any value that might be gained from pushing those perks past one or two stars. In my clan, one of the first perks to get maxxed out is the power-ups, since it only costs gold. Anyone who wants to pump up their stats on the cheap just needs to get in first and max it out. What Rovio has done is killing the clan system. If it wasn't for clan rewards in events and MPDC, I doubt people would be putting in at all. Too many resources depleted chasing events and no real opportunity to replenish.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018