1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

clan awards for arena

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tobis gmail, Apr 25, 2019.

1. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Super Cool Bird

am I missing something? is there a clan award for arena points? there seems to be a fierce competition between some clans for 1st place in arena leaderboard (as a clan), but I can't see them getting any awards for that, unlike event leaderboard, which grants clans awards (usually golden keys, but occasionally a special bird, such as peck girl last week) according to their ranking.

2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Aliens or bots or maybe even alien bots

I have been wondering the same for a long time

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

In arena its pure bragging rights (no rewards at all like there was a year ago).
    Its completely silly IMHO...

Magnuson, PolliSoft, honeybun and 2 others like this.
  4. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

It's a leftover from the very early days of the game. Originally there was no way to rank clans so we used the PvP leader board to do it. But things have moved on and we have events to rank how well clans are doing.. but still there are clans that think it still has some significance and push for bragging rights as wolf said.. whilst the rest of us think it's just pure nonsense..

5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

We are missing something. Can not be bragging rights each week. Got to be something we are not seeing

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Nope, nothing to miss at all

7. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

PvP = keys which = evolution essence and materials (and gold). Winning or placing top 5 in your league also nets you a nice chunk of prestige totems and gems (assuming you're in Legends 1 anyways). You need all of these things, ergo...
    It's not so much that we're specifically aiming for top spots on the global ladder, it's just a result of us all playing to win our individual leagues each week, for all of the reasons above.

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Thats a given but several of the top 10 clans require a very high min arena score to be a member that almost forces spending gems to achieve which is beyond a rational function of playing for your own personal gain.
    So, it is ultimately still a pride / bragging rights thing to attempt being in the top few clan slots. And there is no additional reward given for clan placement.

Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  9. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Super Cool Bird

some clans have a minimum arena score of 20,000, which is much more difficult now with awakened opponents. I would rather be in a clan that has a minimum event score rather than a minimum arena score.
    moreso, now that pirate events grant you 10 prestige totems (which have now became the most important resource), it is even harder to get over 20,000 arena points, as pirate markers grant you half as many pink tickets as regular markers statistically speaking.

10. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

I'm curious how many just haven't updated their description to reflect the new reality of how the arena works now, versus the actual arena requirements.