1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clan 7

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by VeronicaVaughnV, Nov 3, 2017.

1. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

Are you tired of being the only member who activates the clan egg? Tired of being the only member who plays in the events? Do you want to join an active clan without being forced to get a certain number of trophy points each day? Do you keep getting rejected from clans due to your low player level?
    If your answer to any of these questions is “yes” my clan may be just what you have been looking for. Our rules are simple; a minimum of 750 clan xp each week and activating the clan egg once a month (everyone takes a turn).
    My clan just reached level 12 and I am looking to fill the new spots with active players who can fill these 2 simple requirements. We are not a “trophy” clan and do not require trophy points so you can play Arena as much or as little as you like. Your player level is also unimportant, I have found great members who are just starting out and think everyone deserves a chance. The clan egg is always active (give or take a few hours of course) since it is beneficial to all clan members. Other clan perks are usually active but not required (nor are they banned).
    Ability to speak English is preferred as communication is important. We use LINE app for clan chat but this is not required, simply encouraged.
    If this sounds like a clan you would like to join please reply to this thread or start a conversation with me. If not I wish you the best of luck finding a clan that fits your needs.
    MC CLAN FACE is our name =)

****TO FIND YOU I NEED YOUR ABE NAME AND THE CURRENT CLAN YOU ARE IN TO SEND AN INVITE!! There is not always a spot open, but as more spots DO open up I will update this... as of this moment there is one spot... ****

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Terence Fan

3. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Hatchling

Veronica :)

It looks that you need some manpower - and I would like to change the clan for more active one to provide more progress to myself and so to you...
    Since I've posted my humble request to join your squad and it apparently got vanished/moved/deleted by some evil powers - I'll hit you up once more then:
    It's like you've said: I am being the most active member of my clan during all events, yet almost all the time having feeling that I am competing just with myself...

Playing since 6 weeks...
    Level: 73
    In-game Name: Witkacy [PL]
    Clan: Polska Moc
    Team: see att.
    Achievements: see att.

I would like to hear a word from you before I'll leave my clan though... Thanks!

Have a nice evening! :)

Cheers,

W

Attached Files:

4. Ugla

Ugla Hatchling

Witkacy, did you get a reply from Veronica? I can add you to the clan if you’re still interested?

5. REDADOFF

REDADOFF Hatchling

Hello..
    Im level 76.. active everyday and would like to join your clan if still possible my ID: redadoff
    Thank you

6. MrFizzx

MrFizzx Hatchling

Mrfizzx
    Lvl: 67
    Power: 18k
    Clan: Old Mighty
    Xmas event points: 5800
    Daily player looking for a long term clan that is active. I like what you said in your original post and feel like your clan would be a great fit for me and I am willing to help out clan when/where needed.

7. MrFizzx

MrFizzx Hatchling

Mrfizzx
    Lvl: 67
    Power: 18k
    Daily player looking for a long term clan that is active. I like what you said in your original post and feel like your clan would be a great fit for me and I am willing to help out when/where needed.

8. FFirecracker

FFirecracker Tiny Birdy

I'm level 53 and play daily (mostly) let me know tks

9. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

Guys send us screenshots of your clan name as well, as it will be easier to find

10. MIRZA

MIRZA Hatchling

Can i join to mc clan face dude ? My team power 13555 lv.51 My nick name PM15 ..thanks - very active player

11. Shyksu

Shyksu Hatchling

Hi, i'm a very new player, just started about 2 weeks ago. I'm now lvl 52 with 17k team power and around 5.5k trophies. I finished collecting the 7500 for Christmas event with 5-6 days to spare. Looking for a very active guild that will give me a chance. Looking forward for your answer. In game name is also "Shyksu" THX

12. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

Guys we need screenshots of your clan for us to find you. Playing insane mode is very much preferred

13. Shyksu

Shyksu Hatchling

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  14. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

Hi Shyksu! I've sent you an invite!

15. MIRZA

MIRZA Hatchling

this is my screenshot bro :D .. . i alyws play every battle on insane too .. soo now i got 7415 for solo chritsms point :D ... wait for your invitation

Attached Files:

16. Vivek 007

Vivek 007 Tiny Birdy

Hi Mirza I've sent you an invite!

17. MIRZA

MIRZA Hatchling

thanks vivek , thanks for your invitation ,, :D