1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chuck's Trial By Fire Supershot broken

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by theINFAMOUS, Aug 2, 2017.

1. theINFAMOUS

theINFAMOUS Super Cool Bird

1501633134664.png
    Previously, the 294 trail of fire damage was added to the 2205 damage when you hit a pig from the front and the damage indicator would read at least 2499 depending on attack bonuses. Since the update, I noticed he was doing less damage. I tested this as seen on the attached picture, the supershot is only giving 2205 damage without any additional damage by the fire.

2. Turtles

Turtles Hatchling

Yeah, it doesn't work for me either

3. theINFAMOUS

VeronicaVaughnV and enthusiasts like this.
  4. Captain Black

Captain Black Hatchling

I never gave much thought about this cause usually chuck wipes pigs in one shot, but yeah, doesn't work for me either..
    I imagined that additional damage was after attack like with other birds whose SS leaves some sort of trail behind..but with chuck its not before nor after :(

5. enthusiasts

enthusiasts Super Cool Bird

while supershot ranks are in play

it matters much more now as that extra 294 damage is worth 3 supershot ranks for chuck and that amount of minimal damage helps alot in daily challenges :confused:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
    theINFAMOUS likes this.
  6. enthusiasts

enthusiasts Super Cool Bird

7. kien

kien Developer

We have a fix coming for this.

Captain Black, Night and enthusiasts like this.
  8. theINFAMOUS

@kien thats great news! Are Rovio also aware that Claude's leader healing ability doesn't always work when making SS critical hits from black birds or with Annie?

Night likes this.
  9. kien

kien Developer

Yup, but fixing that may take a tad longer as I don't think we've identified the cause yet.

Captain Black, Night and enthusiasts like this.