1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chuck event is around the corner!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Jan 15, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

I’ve seen them pop up. They just use the same model as regular battles. Only way to tell is either the battle rewards (20 artifacts on Insane instead of 15) or the BOSS icon next to the pig when you’re selecting difficulty.

2. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

Oh, that's tricky! Since I only saw the small pigs, I didn't notice if any of them said BOSS or not. Tricky, tricky Rovio. Thanks for the reply! =)

3. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Hatchling

not one boss fight, or silver ticket from a battle yet...

4. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I have.
    It's stupid, but the boss fights look identical to a normal fight. I've seen 3 so far. 2/3 have given me premium tickets.

5. Alexkaya

Alexkaya Hatchling

[QUOTE = "Buds, poste: 27906, membre: 22"] J'ai.
    C'est stupide, mais les combats de boss ressemblent à un combat normal. J'ai vu 3 jusqu'à présent. 2/3 m'ont donné des billets premium. [/ QUOTE]
    Moi j'ai gagné et acheté des billets prime et pas un seul oiseaoiseaux de plus 3 ☆ c'est degeulasse

6. Alexkaya

Alexkaya Hatchling

Pourquoi après plus de 20 voir 25 ticket premium je n'ai pas eu d'oiseaux de plus de 3 étoiles je deviens Fou

7. Rod911

Rod911 Hatchling

Managed to get 2 Chucks from this event. Me thinks I should use both Chucks for my PvP team which currently consists of:
    - Level 72 Grandfather Frost x 2 (one of each evolution)
    - Level 60 Jacquie with the wide supershot evolution
    - Level 60 Billie (not evolved yet)
    - Level 60 Owlpheus (not evolved yet)
    I'll be replacing the non-evolved level 60's with the 2 Chucks.
    Thoughts?

8. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if your team would soon be 1 GF, 2 Chuck, 1 Matilda and 1 Claude.

9. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Agreed.

Also is it me or I find teams with originality (underused birds) more fun to play against then overused teams (Generic Claude, GF, Chuck, Matilda, Annie teams with no originality)

10. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I guess so, but then they just become more... easier to defeat.

11. Donmams

Donmams Hatchling

Am i lucky or am i lucky?
    Claude, Byron and Chuck consecutively! Screenshot_20180119-230624-540x960.png

12. Rod911

Rod911 Hatchling

Just looked at Claude and he is worth having. Matilda, on the other hand...I am enjoying both versions of GF in my team.

13. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

@Rod911 I'm envious of all players who have Matilda in their team.
    Considering Matilda has the widest White Bird carpet in the game, too.

14. Slegek

Slegek Hatchling

I'm at win chance x14 now and still haven't pulled Chuck. I saved gems and tickets hoping to pull a 5 star during the next event. I guess all was for nothing.

15. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

Yep slygeek. If you rightfully a 5 star then you wasted hour resources. Try again in 6 months when you can get chuckit again

16. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Several events I scored 25x and more and didn't get what I want. And now I got Chuck at 10x and had extra 2 silver tickets and I got Bomb at 1x. But today I tried to see what I would get from arena gems - it was nothing.

So I guess it's a pure luck