1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Christmas depression

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Riedgu, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Counting the broken dreams

I am at x21 and still waiting for a miracle. Got plenty of duplicates of 4*,but blue 5* Trash and first black 4* bird makes up for it.

SO, how many tickets You spent to get visited by Santa?

2. friftar

friftar Hatchling

I’ve got one at x20 or so. 25 silver tickets and 5 golds. Haven’t got anything decent besides.

jaks likes this.
  3. smörebröd

smörebröd Hatchling

25 silver and 4 golden tickets. no 5* bird. that sucks

4. yabo

yabo Hatchling

Got him on the 3rd silver ticket. Makes up for me burning 30+ silver, 3 gold, and 3k gems to get nothing the last event 2 days ago. I *REALLY* need Claude :/

5. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

Took all my tickets - 27 silver and 3 gold to get him. Now working on Kowalski, 4k gems down the drain so far.

6. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

Jeez, when I was noob I had something like 30x multiplier on first Eddie event. So I avoided some events, got Red after something like 10x multiplier.

And now 25 silver, 2golden tickets and 8100 gems later I have no event bird. And people speak that's he's bugged. Since he gets SS reduction 5->3 at level 20 and stays at timer 3 till the end. But one version deals lower damage than other and there is no other differences between them.

Did I waste my gem collection for nothing?

7. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

I have no tickets which is why I’m stuck at 4x

I’m hoping to get Patrick the Santa though. Another yellow bird can be cool!

8. Kektemps

Kektemps Hatchling

4 silver ticket and 3 gold ticket,

got 2 Angry Santa and 1 Kowalski the elf

** Someone has edit my text , wow gg staff

Last edited: Dec 18, 2017
    Riedgu likes this.
  9. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

So far I've hatched 25 silver tickets and 7 gold tickets (had 3 and blew through gems for the rest) and.... nothing. Not even a 5* of any kind. Only a handful of sad 4* birds. I think I pulled in like 3 more Trey's, a couple Billies, a couple Owlpheus and a Doris. Christmas depression is pretty spot on. :(

Riedgu likes this.
  10. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Can you get the Christmas 3* birds from the normal drop or only as a prize. Not that I want them but I have hatched a butt ton and received none of them

11. Riedgu

Riedgu Super Cool Bird

You are super lucky my friend. I suggested for support to make trigger that after x20 you get instant bird or something like that.
    They told that even x30 is a normal occurence and it's part of the game design and not a bug.

So you blasted through event with minimal expenses

12. Kektemps

Kektemps Hatchling

Yeah i am!

It's the first time i can get to the second birds or even the first.

13. Slyguysmiley

Slyguysmiley Tiny Birdy

Silver ticket #7. I’ve had my luck come in waves. Got a few easily for a few events in a row then had a bad streak for a while with Eddie and cold turkey. Hopefully I’m back to an easy streak.

14. Vexim

Vexim Moderator

Not the birds I was looking for but got a second Claude and Annie for 20 premium tickets.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Merry Xmas~!

15. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

Chuck or bust! That’s the only event I am ever going to participate in. Went crazy on past events and got 2 eddies and a cold turkey but no comparison to Chuck!!!!! Until then I’m going to save all my 10x tickets and gems. Silver tickets are not that hard to come by if you regularly participate in events so I guess I’ll blow my wad of silvers, If I get some cool bird that would prolong the time I play this game.

16. I got it at 5x

17. If they have another Chuck event. With the way they are going, they'll just keep putting Chuck behind an army of other trash birds you have to unlock first, with the counter going back to zero with each one. I'm absolutely convinced that they nerf chances during events so that getting up to ×25 or so equalizes to what would be a normal x1 base chance during non event time frames. And I've empirical evidence to support this. I've gotten more 5 star birds by just blowing tickets to the wind outside of events than I've ever gotten by hoarding 24 silvers and up to 7 golds. Billy the Blitz (twice), Dutch, Claude, Annie, Geraldine (I've gotten 4 of that useless bird)...all obtained by spending silvers as I get them, non event.

18. metztli013

metztli013 Super Cool Bird

I finally got Santa bird at 26x chance. Back up to 4x now but I'm all out of tickets and don't want to spend anymore gems =( but I really really want elf Kowalski o_O

19. Skit

Skit Tiny Birdy

Wow! That’s interesting. I don’t think I’ll play the event if Chuck is behind a bird or two. I’m yet to spend a dime on the game, at this rate, don’t think I’ll bother. As much as I want to support the developers, gambling my chance for a bird that I might or might not get is definitely not the way to go atleast for me. Afterall it’s just a game! I already have plenty of 5 stars, guess I got really lucky!

20. BACON BUSTER

BACON BUSTER Tiny Birdy

I know the feeling of the Christmas depression
    04C0DB9A-8635-4255-B650-1A5DB514948C.jpeg

esor likes this.