1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chinese New Year Event placeholder

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Platty, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

The pig Nian is interesting after evolution.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

This blue pig bird seems way too much like El Hefe as a Blue with even weaker leader ability.
    Doris almost looks like she has more potential long term... ugh

3. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

Posted the evolutions in the main intel page...leader abilities of both are good imo

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I predict less than it SOUNDS like... we have seen this before. never quite lives up to the hype. LOL

Annie14 and Rando like this.
  5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

Let me start this thread.

6. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

7. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

I think it’s ok. Don’t know how much weaker it will be.

8. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

Unless I can hatch all 3 quickly with my 6 gold and 120+ silver, I will try with 2 Master Matildas, Maybe all 5 Matildas in the event team and see how far I can go.

9. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

So...

Strong Claude P.5 SS8
    Magnetize Master Matilda Lv. 80(unevolved) SS7
    Trial by Chuck P.4 SS9
    Magnetize Matilda P.1 SS9
    Strong Annie P.5 SS10

Roughly 90K team power for the event like this, but I'll see if I can hatch the new pig in the hatchery. Seems... interesting, considering the best evo for my team would be the one without blue birds.

10. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Super Cool Bird

If they keep the event like last week you may not need any of the hatches to fly through

11. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Perhaps.
    I mean I still hatched a Matilda last event because it was my first (since playing February 2017), and I got a Master. Either way, I'll see how far I can go without them.

12. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Found out one of Piggy Nian's super evolutions has bird villain on it, which is handy for the Daily Challenges.

13. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Yeah people need to keep those classes in mind when picking evos, often gets overlooked.

Annie14 likes this.
  14. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Also, one of his super evo's are "A Little Bit Different", which'd yet again help with Daily Challenges.

15. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

A810E813-1DB7-4D4C-B04B-02A4EE435F10.jpeg Looks like golden rune is coming.

Annie14 likes this.
  16. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

So he's Fringy -1, but with half of President of Winter's supershot?

17. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Like I was telling some others earlier... his skill description says " make vulnerable", doesn't say damage or attack increase like the others we know, so I think the reference may apply to those instances where like with the colored excavation pigs that receive less damage from all colors other than what they represent his effect could just negate that lessened damage. Sounds like something Rovio would do.

If what I'm thinking is right then his best usage would be in those core flock excavation type events, not sure I see him replacing the staple arena birds, perhaps initially but likely everyone would revert back. Guess we'll find out soon enough!

Annie14 likes this.
  18. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

I thought that's what PoW's power did with the red white or blue aura (in addition to turning the pig around for a turn).
    Yeah, definitely core events, though it would have to be a good trade off. Slots are already pretty tight, assuming no real change to the need for good CC birds.

19. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

The aura color change for me at least always seemed to occur after multiple hits by frost, blue and white by KoW, and red and white from PoW, but the description only states it causes them to turn their back and increase counter.

20. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

I never noticed the KoW color change. I guess the red just stands out more. And seeing the effect generated by the pigs in the excavation effect, I assumed, in the absence of having PoW evo, that was wht happened with GFF's other evo. I guess if it's cosmetic, then Piggy's part Fringy in leader, and cosmetically part GFF SS, but entirely unique in ability :)