1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheating eagle mountain

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Cowboysfan, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

The Eagle mountain cheating by changing the door that I tap, twice!! I want MY ticket!

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

EM is a cheating function by design these days. There is no pattern or randomness to the doors anymore. You can literally open the same door all the way now with no difference.
    Point being, it did not matter which door you opened if it was pig hit time for that floor...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  3. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

I hit the ticket door, but the game changed it.

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

? You mean a ticket showed up when you opened it & then it did not give you a ticket?

5. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

No, I tapped the door with the ticket but it changed the door.

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

how would you think you knew which door had a ticket?

Cowboysfan likes this.
  7. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

I just tapped it.

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I don't understand you with this. There is no way to know which door will have a ticket ahead of time.

9. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

It’s not that.

10. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

I think I know what he is saying.

Lets say he tapped on door 2.
    The game opens door 3 for some reason and shows that a ticket was in door 2.

You didn't miss out on anything. EM is predetermined...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  11. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

That’s exactly what happened, but it went to door 1 first, at which had the pig.

12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah but like we said, which door you open does not seem to matter at all anymore.
    What it shows you behind the doors does not mean that if you had opened a different door, that's what you would have gotten...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  13. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

The predetermined trash gave me 6 essences.

14. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

I always quit when i hit the pig first or if the next level is a no-pig level, just play that and quit. If I’m lucky I get to Level 12 for 20 diamonds otherwise I’m content with whatever I am able to get. I’ve sometimes encountered the pig on Level 3 and I quit right there breaking even. No point in playing EM these days other than completing the daily task.

15. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

I seem to be getting tickets almost every time I enter

16. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Good for you! I’m not so lucky, Maybe one or two in a week

Cowboysfan likes this.
  17. Victor Couto

Victor Couto Hatchling

EM is no longer random....it's a rarity to get to floor 10 without spending 70 gems. The game is absolutely going to shit!

18. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I have luck with EM at times and managed to pay less than cost for bunch of silver tickets. However if I see my 2nd pig before floor 10 and I have no silver ticket yet, TIME TO EXIT.

19. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Likewise, though I won't even continue past Pig #1 if there isn't at least 1 silver ticket already on the line, nothing else the mountain offers as prizes even remotely justifies spending 20 gems to keep.

20. Gaz

Gaz Hatchling

They increase the number of floors in EM you have to complete to get the daily task complete and increase pig frequency to make you spend more gems. Then decrease the number of gems you get from PvP leagues.

Is Rovio in financial difficulties and they are trying to force us to make purchases to fix their accounts?