1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Character Intros

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by QueenElsa, Jun 24, 2017.

?

Which one's your favourite?

1. Darlene!

62.5%
  2. Dutch!

31.3%
  3. Walter!

6.3%
  1. QueenElsa

QueenElsa Most Best Staff Member

We've certainly got a colorful crew in Angry Birds Evolution!
    Let's meet a few of 'em

Everything about Dutch is perfectly sculpted... except his memory. This birdcake has absolutely no mental recall. Often wonders: "Where was I going back to again?"

Walter was a travelling magician for many years until he "accidentally" sawed his assistant in half during a charity show. Currently living under an assumed alias as a bag packer at the Bird-O-Mart, Walter dreams of making a murdeously magical comeback. Party Trick: blindfolded avicide
    and of course our coolest of chicks:

Darlene has laid more eggs than she can remember. No seriously, she can't remember how many she's laid or where she laid them. But hey, if any of her chicks ever win the lottery or become famous, she'll happily welcome them back into the nest.

2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I think Claude and Annie needs to be included. I can imagine their introductions being funny as hell.
    I mean, I'd like to know how Claude got the title of The Red Eagle, or seeing Annie's parole officer.

3. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

I wait for Annie

4. Shyft4

Shyft4 Tiny Birdy

Looking forward to Zain!

Kelvin Lim likes this.
  5. TurtleMafia

TurtleMafia Super Cool Bird

Anyone know what star each bird is? The video doesn't say.

6. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Cowboysfan and TurtleMafia like this.
  7. Proppabear

Proppabear Hatchling

I habe Dutch, currently trying to get him from level 40 to level 60 ;)

8. zoziano

zoziano Hatchling

I like this game, but my only beef with it is Arcee isn't a playable character. They show her on the ads and title screen, so why can't you unlock her in the gameLucky Patcher 9Apps VidMateBecause boys don't play as female characters? If you play rpg mmo games, you know that's not true.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018