1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cassowary Recruitment

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Tigerangels42038, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Cassowary Recruitment

Clan Level 25

Currently have 3 spot open!

Friendly laid back clan open to all levels . If you are looking to grow within the game come join us, our elders and leadership are always on hand to give help or advice on any area of the game.

Our clan have been together for a long time and are looking for active members like us to join our team!

We are an event and MPDC focused clan, we requiremembers to do MPDC daily and a minimum of 6k inevents. We ask players to be active during events so we can work together as a team for the clan rewards. If for any reason you are unable to contribute or need time off, then let us know and we will keep your place for you :). If you dont let us know and just go inactive or arent putting in your fair share then you will be removed.

We ask that all members contribute what they can to clan perks and XP. We dont use Scout perk anymore as it is no longer needed for event and Trophy perk we only take up to level 3 when it changes from gold to gem cost. Buffs and Rewards perks are normally maxed out. We are currently experimenting with our Clan Egg perk and may be keeping it at level 1 depending on results.

We do not have any pvp requirements and joining our off game LINE group chat is encouraged but not mandatory.

Our clan is currently set at request only, if you want to join us request in game and send me a message on here and ill look out for your request!

2. Tigerangels42038

Cassowary Recruitment

Clan Level 25

Currently have 3 spot open!

Friendly laid back clan open to all levels . If you are looking to grow within the game come join us, our elders and leadership are always on hand to give help or advice on any area of the game.

Our clan have been together for a long time and are looking for active members like us to join our team!

We are an event and MPDC focused clan, we requiremembers to do MPDC daily and a minimum of 6k inevents. We ask players to be active during events so we can work together as a team for the clan rewards. If for any reason you are unable to contribute or need time off, then let us know and we will keep your place for you :). If you dont let us know and just go inactive or arent putting in your fair share then you will be removed.

We ask that all members contribute what they can to clan perks and XP. We dont use Scout perk anymore as it is no longer needed for event and Trophy perk we only take up to level 3 when it changes from gold to gem cost. Buffs and Rewards perks are normally maxed out. We are currently experimenting with our Clan Egg perk and may be keeping it at level 1 depending on results.

We do not have any pvp requirements and joining our off game LINE group chat is encouraged but not mandatory.

Our clan is currently set at request only, if you want to join us request in game and send me a message on here and ill look out for your request!

3. kt2018

kt2018 Hatchling

Pls add ashkumar.
    game I'd: AshKumar
    already Requested to join this clan.
    proactive and at level 107.
    And a good clan contributor.

4. Taylor

Taylor Hatchling

Is there any way you could boot inactive players to make a spot for me? Team power 27024, level 59, good clan contributor and active daily! I’d love to join your team

5. Tigerangels42038

Have you requested to join in game? We have 1 spot open :)

6. Tigerangels42038

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  7. Tigerangels42038

Cassowary Recruitment

Clan Level 25

Currently have 1 spot open with possible extras after event!

We ask that all members contribute what they can to clan perks and XP. We dont use Scout perk anymore as it is no longer needed for event and Trophy perk we only take up to level 3 when it changes from gold to gem cost. Buffs and Rewards perks are normally maxed out. We are a Level 1 Clan Egg Perk as there is minimal difference between Level 1 & 5, whats important is we get the extra egg.

8. Tigerangels42038

Cassowary Recruitment

Clan Level 25

Currently have 2 spots open!

Friendly laid back clan open to all levels. If you are looking to grow within the game come join us, our elders and leadership are always on hand to give help or advice on any area of the game.

We are an event and MPDC focused clan, we requiremembers to do MPDC daily and a minimum of 6k in events (15k in 2 week long events). We ask players to be active during events so we can work together as a team for the clan rewards. If for any reason you are unable to contribute or need time off, then let us know and we will keep your place for you :). If you dont let us know and just go inactive or arent putting in your fair share then you will be removed.

We ask that all members contribute what they can to clan perks and XP. We dont use Scout perk anymore as it is no longer needed for event and Trophy perk we only take up to level 3 when it changes from gold to gem cost. Buffs and Rewards perks are normally maxed out. We are a Level 1 Clan Egg Perk as there is minimal difference between Level 1 & 5, whats important is we get the extra egg.

9. Tigerangels42038

Cassowary Recruitment

Clan Level 25

Currently have 1 spots open!

Friendly laid back clan open to all levels. If you are looking to grow within the game come join us, our elders and leadership are always on hand to give help or advice on any area of the game.

We are an event and MPDC focused clan, we requiremembers to do MPDC daily and a minimum of 6k in events (15k in 2 week long events). We ask players to be active during events so we can work together as a team for the clan rewards. If for any reason you are unable to contribute or need time off, then let us know and we will keep your place for you :). If you dont let us know and just go inactive or arent putting in your fair share then you will be removed.

We ask that all members contribute what they can to clan perks and XP. We dont use Scout perk anymore as it is no longer needed for event and Trophy perk we only take up to level 3 when it changes from gold to gem cost. Buffs and Rewards perks are normally maxed out. We keep Clan Egg Perk at Level 1 as there is minimal difference between Level 1 & 5, whats important is we get the extra egg for battle rewards.

10. Ruban Raj

Ruban Raj Hatchling

Username: kkk
    Level 67
    Active everyday and willing to contribute
    Pls send invite

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
  11. Golo

Golo Hatchling

I just applied and I'm an active daily player.

12. Tigerangels42038

Sorry Galo i accepted your request but you never joined so i assumed you joined a new clan? We are full now but that may change after the event if you want us to keep you in mind for our next open spot.

13. Jdub

Jdub Hatchling

Looking for an active clan like yours

Attached Files:

14. Tigerangels42038

We dont have any free space at the moment but i can let you know when a spot opens up if you want?

15. Jdub

Jdub Hatchling

Thank you for responding but it looks like I have finally found an active clan.