1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cassowary Recruitment

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Tigerangels42038, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Cassowary Recruitment

Level 20 Clan, we currently have 5 spots open due to players leaving to find clans playing this event!

Come join us, We are an active clan looking for active players looking to have fun and grow together into a strong team

Must Be:-

A Fully Active Member
    Active in Events (2k minimum to stop freeloaders but if you need time off just let us know)
    Do at least 1st Run of Major Peckers Daily Challenge Everyday
    Always Communicate with Clan
    Do Daily XP Clan Tasks (1k weekly minimum.. not going to make it let us know and we can have a look at it!)
    Contribute What you can to Clan Perks
    Must join our line clan group (active chat is not mandatory just keep up to date on clan strategy)
    Be Respectful of All Members on Chat and No Bullying/Drama

Most Importantly Have Fun and Grow With Us As A Clan!!

Any level player considered, Ability to do Insane Battles Preferable

2. Tigerangels42038

Cassowary Recruitment

Clan level 23

We currently have 2 spots open

Friendly laid back clan open to all levels . If you are looking to grow within the game come join us, our elders and leadership are always on hand to give help or advice on any area of the game.

Our clan have been together for a long time and are looking for active members like us to join our team!

We are an event and mpdc focused clan, we require members to do at least the free run of mpdc daily and a minimum of 6k in events. We ask players to be active during events so we can work together as a team for the clan rewards. If for any reason you are unable to contribute or need time off, then let us know and we will keep your place for you. If you dont let us know and just go inactive or arent putting in your fair share then you will be removed.

We ask that all members contribute what they can to clan perks and XP. We dont use scout perk anymore as it is no longer needed for event and trophy perk we only take up to level 3 when it changes from gold to gem cost. Buffs, egg and rewards are normally maxed out.

We do not have any pvp requirements and joining our off game LINE group chat is encouraged but not mandatory.

Our clan is currently set at request only, if you want to join send me a message and ill look out for your request in game!

3. Tigerangels42038

Cassowary Recruitment

Now Clan Level 24!

We currently have a last minute spot open!

Friendly laid back clan open to all levels . If you are looking to grow within the game come join us, our elders and leadership are always on hand to give help or advice on any area of the game.

Our clan have been together for a long time and are looking for active members like us to join our team!

We are an event and MPDC focused clan, we require members to do MPDC daily and a minimum of 6k in events. We ask players to be active during events so we can work together as a team for the clan rewards. If for any reason you are unable to contribute or need time off, then let us know and we will keep your place for you :). If you dont let us know and just go inactive or arent putting in your fair share then you will be removed.

We ask that all members contribute what they can to clan perks and XP. We dont use scout perk anymore as it is no longer needed for event and trophy perk we only take up to level 3 when it changes from gold to gem cost. Buffs, egg and rewards are normally maxed out.

We do not have any pvp requirements and joining our off game LINE group chat is encouraged but not mandatory.

Our clan is currently set at request only, if you want to join send me a message and ill look out for your request in game!

4. Tigerangels42038

Cassowary Recruitment

Clan Level 24

We currently have 3 spots open!

We are an event and MPDC focused clan, we require members to do MPDC daily and a minimum of 6k in events. We ask players to be active during events so we can work together as a team for the clan rewards. If for any reason you are unable to contribute or need time off, then let us know and we will keep your place for you :). If you dont let us know and just go inactive or arent putting in your fair share then you will be removed.

5. Tigerangels42038

Down to our final spot available! Still set to request only to stop hoppers so request in game or let me know on here to look out for your game name, otherwise 1st come 1st served :)

6. Bigbaby272

Bigbaby272 Hatchling

Ingame name: BIGBABY
    Lvl: 72
    Event: 10k+
    MPDC: 125+ each will full attend daily
    Active daily
    If i can join plz invi :)

7. Tigerangels42038

Cassowary Recruitment

Clan Level 25

Currently at full capacity but will have 2 spots open after event!

Our clan is currently set at request only, if you want to join request in game and send me a message on here and ill look out for your request!

8. Amy Craig

Amy Craig Hatchling

Game name :
    tattoomama
    Level:
    Active everyday player
    I contribute daily Ive bern looking for a clan worth joining and staying with . This one is a perfect fit plz add me when spot opens

9. Tigerangels42038

I couldnt accept your join request since you were in another clan. I sent you an invitation if you are still looking to join us :)

10. kt2018

kt2018 Hatchling

User name :
    KT2018
    Level:
    Active player and contribute everyday.
    Pls send invitation :)

11. Tigerangels42038

Invitation sent :)

12. Tigerangels42038

Cassowary Recruitment

Clan Level 25

Currently have one spot open!

We ask that all members contribute what they can to clan perks and XP. We dont use Scout perk anymore as it is no longer needed for event and Trophy perk we only take up to level 3 when it changes from gold to gem cost. Buffs and Rewards perks are normally maxed out. We are currently experimenting with our Clan Egg perk and may be keeping it at level 1 depending on results.

Our clan is currently set at request only, if you want to join us request in game and send me a message on here and ill look out for your request!

13. Fire.Bird

Fire.Bird Hatchling

I am still new player, but ACTIVE
    No want just claim clan reward
    My IGN : PHOENIX
    Thank you

14. Tigerangels42038

Hi Phoenix we just had a spot open up but i cant invite you as there are a lot of Phoenixs in the game. Please request to join the clan and ill accept your request, dont worry about being a new player we have a lot of clan leadership and friendly members on hand to help, if you want to join our off game clan area on the free app LINE there is game chat, handy tips, future intel and lots of other info and help :)

15. Fire.Bird

Fire.Bird Hatchling

Sorry I am still level 10 :(

Later if I am already level 25 will request to join ;)

Thank you anyway

16. Tigerangels42038

We dont have a set level requirement, we value effort and team work more than player level, i adjusted the minimum level required to request to join, you should be able to request now ;)

17. Fire.Bird

Fire.Bird Hatchling

Is it your Cassowary Clan on my screenshot?
    [​IMG]
    I can't join since min level 25 :(:rolleyes:

18. Tigerangels42038

Yes thats our clan, the min level should be at the correct level now, i must have not saved it properly when i changed it last time, if you still want to join you should be able to now.

19. Fire.Bird

Fire.Bird Hatchling

Just requested to join :D
    [​IMG]
    I changed account anyway, it is Hudhud ;)

20. Fire.Bird

Fire.Bird Hatchling

Clan Cassowary is FULL now :(

It is not my lucky day though :rolleyes: