1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carson Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Annie14, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

So I went back to replay level 80 without a team of 5 Carsons and got the gates of hell layout. I tried to play it and got killed on turn 2 when all the small pigs attacked. I got a similar layout on 78 or 79 but had no issues because my team power was over 137k. This time, I was testing it with a much lower team power and was killed immediately (verifying that the health of boosted birds is also increased).

Well I wanted to try something else but was out of energy. I had 8 energy left so I paid the 4 gems to reenter. When it loaded, lo and behold, my layout had changed completely: it was no longer gates of hell. I have no idea if my paying the single gem reentry fee made the game change layouts to an easier one, but I paid the fee and it did. I did not pay 100 gems to refill my energy, just the single reentry fee.

Maybe some of you other guys can test this and see if paying the single reentry gems for the event stages makes the layout change like it did for me.

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Had you already beaten that level?
    Cuz when i have gone back to a level i beat before, it would sometimes randomly change.

Also, i didnt know that the health of boosted birds is also increased was ever in question? Heath & power have always increased concurrently...

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  3. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

More gates of hell and a +400% 3*?

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yes, I beat it the first day of the event.

5. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

I think I was under 100K

6. RNGesus

RNGesus Hatchling

Easily beet level 80 with a mere 80k team power(P6 Carson huge evo, P4 Carson raging evo, P5 Chuck TBF, lvl 100 un evolved frost king evo, and lvl 80 unevolved master carson huge evo), even though I got the stupid gate layout. But It's kind of sad, that the bird is Cyril.

7. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

I got the gates too. I found once i got my 5* Carson to P2, the Frost/Pecker combo I was running was able to setup easy kills each wave.
    Master Cyril has been even more of a dissapointment since I haven't hatched Master Carson. I'm starting to think the hatch probability was boosted only for the first day of the event in order to generate sales.