1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carson Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Annie14, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Unfortunately, no matter how much I tried during past events, Frost's hatch has always been out of my reach, despite my hard tries for him.
    Ah well, at least I've got my 5* Carson to level 80 now, where I'll wait until I can play the black dungeon 5 times to get him beyond 80.

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

lil pecker is a better option in this event that Frost if you have him.

3. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Don't have him either.

Yeah, RNG is a bit of a scrooge, sadly.

To be frank though, all stages up until now have genuinely been smooth sailing. Hell, 79 was easy and I completed that on my first try.

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Did you solve it yet? Wife (Chowbecca) has that setup. Went in with 3 Carsons (none of the 5-stars are prestige), Lil Pecker and Frost. Hit 4 posts in 1 shot with a black at the corner. Sent in Frost thru the gate after. I was shocked she got the gate opened in 1 move

5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

That's impressive!

6. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

And first try on the morning, I have obtained a Master Cyril with the same team!

Whoop.

PolliSoft likes this.
  7. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Not yet. I decided to get to 10k and then try until get it. I have gotten the gate open in one try but then bad luck with frost I guess. Didn’t use lil pecker. Don’t remember if I survived the next turn after frost

8. Annie14

Annie14 Tiny Birdy

Since this is my post and my favorite bird has always been Carson. I'll update my Carson journey...
    Saved up 99+23+3+1+free Silvers! 10 Gold.
    In the first 16 minutes of event I got all 3 Carsons with 94 silvers!
    Beat the 80 levels with only 1 loss with team...Woo hooo! ;)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    Clown Von Shoes, Nyk and PolliSoft like this.
  9. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Looks great Annie! Carson is my favorite as well. I got too excited and forgot to select his strong Evo for 5*... so now I have way too many robot Carsons lol. It took me 85 silvers and 3 golds to get all three. I really enjoyed this event.

20181012_103254.jpg

Annie14 likes this.
  10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Well, Robot Carson is the better evo IMHO, so you probably did yourself an accidental favor if you plan to actually use that one...

Annie14 and Epic Buttstomp like this.
  11. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

Wish I recorded Level 79 with the door in the middle but this was almost unfair to the pigs so I had to share :p

Redwing and Annie14 like this.
  12. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

That was amazing. Great job! What was your team power?

13. Lars

Lars Hatchling

I made lvl 80 with Dr., carson 4* and 5*, lucha and lil pecker.

But right now I dont know whether I go for master carson. I have only 15 silver left Any advice?

14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

He is awesome but 15 silvers wont likely do it.

15. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Hes a hard hitter. Kills some of the big arena pigs in one hit.

16. Epic Buttstomp

My son (Hog Wild) said his P2 Master Carson with robot evo killed the whole wave in 1 hit in the last few levels.

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I 1 hit killed entire wave about 50% of the time even on 80...

18. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yep. Once I got the SS active, it was like shooting fish in a barrel. Wave 80 took me about 45 seconds to complete. The largest Crit I saw robot Master Carson do (P5 SS9) was over 750k damage to a behemoth pig around level 77.

The all of my waves from 73 on (except the two with the small pigs facing 90 degrees sideways) took no more than two hits. I thought it was brilliant that they faced the small pigs. I nearly lost a stage because I couldn't figure out why my birds weren't doing critical hits to the small pigs and wiping them out.

19. Annie14

Annie14 Tiny Birdy

I agree... It was so easy to win
    Oh well... I don't feel sorry for the pigs... I went through hell in the previous 2 events.

20. Epic Buttstomp

Now you wonder what kind of nightmare do Rovio have in store going forward, after we say the event is easy....