1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carson Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Annie14, Oct 8, 2018.

1. RNGesus

RNGesus Hatchling

Got all 3 with 30 silvers and one gold. Pretty lucky.

Redwing likes this.
  2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

20181010_221524.jpg

Got this reward on stage 63. Any idea why there'd be 1 gold as a reward?

3. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Revising my damage estimate. Master Carson at P5 SS7 is 5006 damage. Nearly 1000 damage more. With this event boost, Master Carson is crit'ing for over 500k damage.

4. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

A former member of my clan had that happen two events back beginning at wave 62 and all the way to the end it only showed 1 coin as the reward for completing the level. He put in a ticket about it and was later banned from the game without any explanation why. I put in a ticket on his behalf thinking his profile had corrupted and was told he had been banned for violating their terms of service. Forced retirement from the game, not sure what exactly he violated but for whatever reason they decided he had done something that broke their rules.

5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Weird. I got all my rewards, but there was also an extra gold piece in a chest. Happened every few levels starting around 60.

I know some guys play on emulators and they have the no reward glitch, but I'm on a galaxy s9+ and have been essentially since I started. I was on my s7 before. It even happened when I beat level 80. 20181010_232624.jpg

6. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Yeah, I've been getting it for every non-gold reward level past 60 as well. Seems the event is bugged. Those darn Russian hackers... /s

7. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

As they say on reditt, user name checks out :D

RNGesus likes this.
  8. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I got the gate with black force fields as the last event battle. I am struggling getting to my my third shot where I can use Carson. Any advice?

9. Lars

Lars Hatchling

I got the 5* carson at x11. Now I have 10 silver Tickets left. Did you think its worth it to go for the master one?

10. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

While I myself have not gotten there yet, it seems to me that the key to surviving the later levels is being able to survive some hits...this is where your team health will help the most. unfortunately with that level, if you are getting multiple pigs hitting before your are able to do anything, you are pretty much %*(%^*(&ed...

11. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Are they attacking you and killing you before turn 3?

12. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Can't you use a black bird to hot them thru the force fields? I know which ones you mean.

Again there are few varieties to the setup.

13. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Yes. I need to kill a few but so far I have not been able too

14. Epic Buttstomp

I think there are 2 mid size pigs that do that. You need to take down the force field in 1 turn and get some way to stun them.

It happened to be in the last few levels but I wasn't dealing with the Gates of Hell. I have the inverted V shape force fields and plenty of pigs in the way. I have to use a Carson to nudge some out of the way so Frost can go in.

15. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

The last event battle for me luckily is the one singular rock one, although I can't get past wave 1, sadly.

16. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

Had the gates for my last 3 levels but was easy.. used two 4 star p8 carsons and had the 5 star carson at p4. Two lucha bird.. one of each evos . Through the two luchas as waste then carson . Cant avoid being hit but key is too have strong enough birds to survive . I didnt even try to take the forcefields down.

17. Epic Buttstomp

Another question is how much health you have going in. I can see someone with lower health dies with couple hits.

18. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

That is exactly what happened to my nephew during Matilda event, its brutal. I tried to get him past it but it boils down to how strong a team can you field with a couple of freeze/control birds thrown in since they usually bring down your XP. If you have Bomb with thunderdome evo that should help since he at least gets 75% boost. If your team cant weather the storm because of too low XP, the only other way to do it is to get the gates open on move 1, usually by aiming a black bird to bounces between the 2 posts on the right and angling it to come back towards you and over to the other 2 to open them. Can take a good few tries to get the angle right but it is doable.

19. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Well, I have;
    P.5 Claude with Strong Karate Kick,
    P.5 (4*) Carson with Large Mosh Pit,
    Lv. 60 (5*) Carson,
    P.5 Dutch with Wide Combo Explosion,
    100+ Dutch with High Combo Explosion.

That brings me to a rough total of 70K+ team power for the event.

If I swap out my P.5 Claude for my P.5 Byron, I then have roughly 79K+ team power.

20. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Buds, you may not have enough team power to complete this event regardless of the swap. I remember the Frost event I was pushing 98k team power and couldn't get past 77. On the matilda and Lucha events, my highest team power was mid 70k and I couldn't get past the mid 60 stages.

This event relies heavily on Carsons wide Evo being able to cover a majority of pigs with critical hits, and the "hit the fan" bonuses play a huge role in this event giving an extra boost of power. If you don't have master Carson or 5* Carson leveled high, you may not be able to do enough damage in a large area to beat it.

I was fielding a team of 5 Carsons pushing 138k bird power. I beat each stage on the first try, but the last ones forced me to conserve my strongest two Carsons for crowd control. The 90 degree turned pigs were definitely a good twist to the waves, but can prove extremely challenging for players without wide damage output. Frost will be an asset, as well as Bomb's thunderdome.