1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carson Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Annie14, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

Got all three in 56 tickets. Master is already at p7/ss9 and the other 5 star at 100/ss5 waiting on essence.

2. Greg Nixon

5 star Carson is a 20% boost of 4 star Carson, and the Master version is another 10% above the Regular 5 star, so the Master version is a 30% increase over the 4 star version.

3. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Hm, alright. I'll see when they're balanced and I'll decide if I'll bother going for the 5* Carson.

4. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

From what i have seen so far Master Carson takes a good bit extra to get hatched. I know of 1 player that had a resonably low multiplier but everyone else seems to have hatcjed him a good bit over what they would usually or are still trying to hatch him with high multipliers. I was 6 gold over my usual hatch zone.

5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I hatched him in 8 tickets (past 5* Carson). I went through my inbox to clear it and managed to receive a 4* bird, 5* Thrash, and Master Carson within 8 tickets of 5* Carson.

However, 5* Carson took me over x15 to hatch and 4* took me 19 tickets.

6. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

How much black mats did you have? I had ~8700 black mats and 165 essence and was down to under 1000 when I finished leveling Master C

7. Greg Nixon

Was maxed out on all evo mat, fully stocked on keys as well, and over the last two weeks had built up around 70 black shiny 2 and 3 stars, 4 stars, and a few five stars all evolved at either 20 or 40. I was prepared for this one. Master now sits at p7/ss9 in the robot evo, and I went with the rockstar version for the regular 5 star who is at 100/ss5 literally just waiting for essence to be there. And I still have a good 30 plus of those aforementioned feeder birds that can be sold back for evo mat.

8. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Those of us that are prepared should thank the Russian Bloggers for their predictions.

9. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

"Gates of Hell" is back. However that is no issue if you have enough black birds in the team. You just need to wait for 3rd move for the black SS to start.

10. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

ouch

11. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

got him at x3 sadly as the first hatch on a gold ticket

12. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Anybody got a fair comparison between 4* and 5* Carson?

13. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

20181010_163628.jpg

I'm tapped out. Got Master Carson to P4 (middle) and now I'm broke. Team power is 133k. I'm down to like 10 black birds and I have zero non-shinies of all colors below 4*.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  14. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Whew, must have been the grind.

I think I may start hatching for 5* Carson, though.

And now is the next question; any ideas for the next event?

15. Greg Nixon

Take a maxed 4 star Carson (see pic), add 20% more to his stats for the 5 star regular version, and add 30% more for the Master version. You can figure this out by looking at the value differences of each at level 1. Base difference at level 1 is 168, 198, 218, 15% increase, then 10% increase. Extra 5% added to make 20% because the 4 star stops at P8, the 5 star goes to P10.

Attached Files:

16. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Hm... in that case, I may go for him. Next event is probably not going to be worth hatching for anything anyhow, since that's Rovio for you.

17. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

It's supposedly Dr. Probotnik

18. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

So yeah, not worth it then.

19. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

While I absolutely have no need for it, wouldn't a Master Dr P be kind of nice? Granted the more Master birds out there, the less of an appeal they might have, but other than Chuck and Claude, are there any other 'must have' Master birds?? Maybe a Master GF??

20. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

It'll be another year before we see a frost event again unless it's a literal Christmas miracle. Master GF would be nice. I'm still gonna complain about his recent nerf though.