1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carson Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Annie14, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Annie14

Annie14 Tiny Birdy

There better be a Carson event this week:mad:
    After all the Carson event chat here...it would be the most indecent thing Rovio has done in not saying anything to deter us from not saving up for Carson.

2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yep. I'd probably quit the game. I've seen the splash screen in English on youtube so hopefully it's really true.

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Rovio never officially say anything about what comes next.

4. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Well, the splash screens have said "Carson Excavation Event" and up until Master Matilda's event all 'core' birds were named 'Colour' Excavation. And excavations events always followed other themed events. Given that there's 2 core red birds, I think there is room to expand so Rovio can run 10 'core' type events with 2 birds of each colour. So that said, I think the reports about a 'Bomb' event were based on the system creating creating an icon for the upcomming Carson event showing Bomb, since it is a slightly reworked Bomb/Black event.
    Apart from that, the birds from the previous event (150%, 100%, 100%) shown in the splashes that have been posted here are Lucha Libre, El Jeffe and Geraldine. I don't see Rovio reshuffling events for the sake of a minor leak, when they haven't in the past.

5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I have no doubt there will be a Carson event and soon. I would not freak out if it is not this week

6. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

Well carson event is here.. with the master bird being cyril.... seriously CYRIL..

7. Annie14

Annie14 Tiny Birdy

CARSON!..
    But of course Rovio had to put a wrench in our fun by giving a master cyril:mad: SMH

8. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

That REALLY figures...I had a prestige Cyril I JUST ended up using as food (yesterday!!) since I almost never used him and now of course he would have been useful...that is my luck!!

9. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

As much as I want to complain that Carson isn't boosted 400%, I have to say, the released event is actually better than the leaked one if you've been saving up. Two master birds and an almost guaranteed master version if you have enough tickets.

It sucks about your cyril, but he isn't boosted this event and you have the opportunity to get a stronger one. I personally don't think we should complain about the minor change. We know that the leaks are only ~85% accurate with time for them to make some last minutes changes.

Annie14 likes this.
  10. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

How do you get a master Carson ? Seems master Cyril is the prize at level 80

11. PolliSoft

PolliSoft Hatchling

The master Carson is available as the 3rd ticket event bird.

12. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Just saw that too. Almost impossible to get third bird without spending A LOT of diamonds

Random Stranger likes this.
  13. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Tiny Birdy

For me it shows 4 star as first and regular 5 star as second and third unless they meant to put the third as master.

*Edit... logged out and back in and now its as you said. Makes much more sense

14. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Or if you've been saving tickets for the last two events. I currently have 105 silver tickets and 4 Goldens. It's enough for x29. I won't spend any gems, but hopefully they give us some decent deals and not the $30 for one golden claimed reward.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  15. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

So we wake up tomorrow and find this has been a really bad joke by Rovio? Frustrating as it could be, I liked the old format where the event bird was the master bird. At least it gave me some hope that I could get both evolutions in the collection without waiting months (or longer) until the bird cycled into an event.

16. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Don’t get me wrong I will go for the bird but I will not mortgage the farm for Carson. Only encourages Rovio to continue down this path

17. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I agree. Classic Rovio. Give us enjoyment and then they kick us in the private parts

Annie14 and Redwing like this.
  18. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I have never gotten the third bird

19. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Even then, you still need some luck on your side. I don't see 4* Carson being too difficult to hatch, which might throw a spanner in the works for getting the 5* versions.

20. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

It's happened only once for me - the fan favourites event.