1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carson best evolution?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A A, Aug 16, 2017.

1. A A

A A Hatchling

Hey guys which evolution is the best for carson raging or huge?

2. Night

Night Super Cool Bird

They're both great, but I'd say the huge range is really amazing.

TurtleMafia likes this.
  3. marco

marco Hatchling

I've seen a prestige max carson with a counter of 1. How do you get it? My max prestige is at 2.

4. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

Wish I could help you. I have 2 Carson so I will end up with both types. I went with Punk Carson for my first. I don't like the Robot Carson looks ;)

5. putte

putte Super Cool Bird

Is there someone in here that get both at same level? Is there any difference powerwise between them? Should be though.

Prince Playboy likes this.
  6. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Ahm.. i always see 'punk evo' and 'scientific evo' ... how can one tell which is which? Are the punk ones on the left or right, and the scientific, the other?

@putte, yes.. if it's raw power, the raging carson is slightly stronger. Huge carson can keep up with the stats using the background (fans). I have both at basic level:60.

putte likes this.
  7. Anderson

Anderson Hatchling

Robot carson for sure

8. putte

putte Super Cool Bird

Ok, but is it that much difference? I have one unkissed Carsonsitting in the corner. Maybe lvl him up to test...

9. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

The difference will be the number of fans who can join the attack. 'Robot' carson almost cover the whole area, so more chances of getting extra damage. While 'raging' carsons fans do real heavy damage when they join. The tricky part for him is how to reach as much fans, as his AOE is smaller.

Technically speaking, given same amount of reachable fans, raging carson is a monster :)

putte likes this.
  10. putte

putte Super Cool Bird

Ok, then I wait until the fans are back