1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't get past level 79 of current event due to glitch

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Blay28, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Blay28

Blay28 Hatchling

I am at level 79 of this week's event with Billie and Master red and was about to easily defeat the level when I found out a small pig was stuck in the rocks and no matter what I do I cant do damage to him I tried to replay the level again and again but he is always there and I end up dying from him slowly damaging my team after many turns its so frustrating .. Ill include a screenshot [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

I had that as well. Do you have Fire Rooster on your team? I used him and the smartbomb power up. Terences steamship barrage evo could work as well since its has a larger AoE. Other than those 2 you will have to put a black or white bird in your team for this level which will lower your XP but might see you through the level so you can go back to your current team.

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

Late for the last event but this "Portals + Enclave" layout has been around. I notice the followings with hitting inside the enclave:
    1. If you can fire Lil Pecker into (directly works better) the left portal and it splits in there, pigs get pushed out the bottom of it.
    2. Rooster can cause damage in there if you shoot it at the left portal.
    3. With the way OP showed it, you maybe able to hit it from outside.